AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

won the GF 2183 - 2108 very happy as if I had lost i would've copped a lot of crap from the person I played

That's ridiculous considering half of Port's side hasn't played finals football. You watch the majority of their youngsters choke when the pressure is on. Friday night football, Qualifying Final against an experienced team, my money is on your lot. :thumbsu:

I'm pretty confident about the Crows too.

HAHAHAH you couldn't have been more wrong. Wonder how you did in the tipping this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are looking for some committed players to be part of a fantasy AFL draft. The game requires you to be participating between 6:00 pm and 9:30 pm nightly. If you can’t make these times on the odd occasion you can always send someone a list of players who you would like to pick up. If you are committed to this game sign up here.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369298&page=18

If you are not going to be committed don’t bother joining up.

lol i rember a week when people were calling jesse smith a DT god

what were some other "flavour of the months" throughout the season

jeese smith
bartel (well it was all season)
brennan (lol)

bock - ended up keeping him for the year, but he came good in the last couple of rounds when it really mattered
was this close to picking up gray over westhoff, i know that many made the wrong choice there

lol i rember a week when people were calling jesse smith a DT god

what were some other "flavour of the months" throughout the season

jeese smith
bartel (well it was all season)
brennan (lol)

Can't really call JWS a flavour of the month, seeing as it was his first real season after coming back from a year off from injury. Might as well call every cash cow a flavour of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back