Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW the 2022 teams are all available in the Community Hub. You have to individually download them. Then to use them you play in Custom team mode. Not sure if WW is going to do an official update, but the 2021 update cost $15. This way is free.
How does that all work, I knew about it but are 2021 characters still in the game if you don't download the update? If not how is it possible to download the 2021 teams from the fanhub

If you paid for the 2021 DLC then there will be an option to choose 2021 AFL, AFLW, WAFL, VFL and SANFL teams from the main menu via an official tab.

If you don't have it, then you can individually download user created 2021 or 2022 teams from the Community Hub, but they won't appear under the 2021 banner. They will be only accessible via the Custom Teams tab.

If you paid for the 2021 DLC then there will be an option to choose 2021 AFL, AFLW, WAFL, VFL and SANFL teams from the main menu via an official tab.

If you don't have it, then you can individually download user created 2021 or 2022 teams from the Community Hub, but they won't appear under the 2021 banner. They will be only accessible via the Custom Teams tab.
Right, but how does it work if I don't have to download the 8 or so gigs that comes with the Season pack

FWIW the 2022 teams are all available in the Community Hub. You have to individually download them. Then to use them you play in Custom team mode. Not sure if WW is going to do an official update, but the 2021 update cost $15. This way is free.

Do you know what the best versions of each team are? Or is it just trial and error.

Some lists had some rough corners a few weeks ago, I'm wary that number of downloads doesn't always mean it's the best version of the team available.

Reading up on cricket 22 and apparently it's not as good as cricket 19, not good signs for current big ant output.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what you need to do to make your fans not wear random colors, all of mine just have generic jumpers.
Yes it's a custom team but so is "Melbourne 2022" and that has fan colors.
The closest thing my team does have to it is the pom pom things over the fence.

1651921661730.png

Does anyone know what you need to do to make your fans not wear random colors, all of mine just have generic jumpers.
Yes it's a custom team but so is "Melbourne 2022" and that has fan colors.
The closest thing my team does have to it is the pom pom things over the fence.

View attachment 1394842
From memory I think the colours fans wear is tied to the logo you use for the team, so a Melbourne team using the Melbourne logo would have the dees colours in the crowd but I don’t think many non-afl teams have crowd colours attached to their logos

From memory I think the colours fans wear is tied to the logo you use for the team, so a Melbourne team using the Melbourne logo would have the dees colours in the crowd but I don’t think many non-afl teams have crowd colours attached to their logos
Might suggest that in the big ant thread, it's strange the game has a number of custom logos but you can't actually use them fully

Hi everyone,
I'm looking to create my own 2022 rankings for each team and player. I started off with the Crows and I feel like it's not right, they are only ranked 72 overall. Any tips on how to make accurate player ratings (eg; a rubric)?

Adelaide Crows Player Ratings 28/5/22 Rating
Chayce Jones 70
Ben Keays 85
Fischer McAsey 66
Lachie Murphy 72
Matt Crouch 79
Jackson Hately 74
Riley Thilthorpe 76
Josh Rachele 74
Rory Sloane 80
Luke Pedlar 68
Paul Seedsman 78
Jordan Dawson 83
Taylor Walker 84
Jake Soligo 68
Brayden Cook 69
Luke Brown 76
Will Hamill 69
Zac Taylor 65
Mitch Hinge 71
Sam Berry 74
Billy Frampton 67
Shane McAdam 74
Josh Worrell 64
Ned McHenry 72
Harry Schoenberg 74
Luke Nankervis 63
Nick Murray 69
Rory Laird 86
Wayne Milera 75
James Rowe 72
Darcy Fogarty 73
Brodie Smith 80
Elliott Himmelberg 72
James Borlase 62
Andrew McPherson 66
Patrick Parnell 62
Lachie Sholl 74
Tom Doedee 80
Ben Davis 65
Jordon Butts 75
Tariek Newchurch 64
Reilly O’Brien 81
Lachie Gollant 68
Kieran Strachan 66

Also, are the team rankings in AFL Evo 2 just the overall avg of the players or is it different?

Reading up on cricket 22 and apparently it's not as good as cricket 19, not good signs for current big ant output.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
I recently been playing Cricket 22 once it came on gamepass and in general its better the 19. Still a lot of bugs but a lot have been fixed as well but it is quite good. The mycareer mode though has some pointless additions so I don't want this in a AFL game.

I think the issue stems from when they were developing it they were all working from home and that made it extremely difficult. The new AFL game won't be like that so hopefully won't have as many issues at launch.

Also, are the team rankings in AFL Evo 2 just the overall avg of the players or is it different?
Unsure, but a difference between them from evo 1 to evo 2 is that the minimum was raised from like 1 to 60, so if your team is that bad that it would be under 60 it'll be 60+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did some Brisbane Player Ratings, let me know what you guys think. Might start a thread with my updated 2022 AFL Evo 2 player ratings if you all wanted to get involved.

Brisbane Lions Player Ratings 30/5/22 Rating
Kai Lohmann 75
Deven Robertson 78
Joe Daniher 91
Callum Ah Chee 77
Mitch Robinson 81
Hugh McCluggage 89
Jarrod Berry 80
Ely Smith 72
Lachie Neale 97
Daniel Rich 85
Lincoln McCarthy 83
Nakia Cockatoo 78
Tom Berry 74
James Madden 70
Dayne Zorko 84
Cam Rayner 82
Jarryd Lyons 84
Keidean Coleman 78
Harry Smith 67
Jaxon Prior 75
Tom Fullarton 74
Harry Sharp 73
Charlie Cameron 92
Marcus Adams 82
Daniel McStay 83
Connor McFadyen 69
Darcy Gardiner 80
James Tunstill 70
Eric Hipwood 86
Harris Andrews 91
Darcy Fort 76
Zac Bailey 88
Blake Coleman 73
Ryan Lester 76
Rhys Mathieson 77
Brandon Starcevich 78
Carter Michael 69
Jack Payne 75
Deividas Uosis 67
Mitch Cox 69
Noah Answerth 76
Darcy Wilmot 73
Kalin Lane 67
Oscar McInerney 83
Club Rating: ???
Players 80+ 18
Players 90+ 4
Highest Rated Player: (Below)
Lachie Neale 97

I recently been playing Cricket 22 once it came on gamepass and in general its better the 19. Still a lot of bugs but a lot have been fixed as well but it is quite good. The mycareer mode though has some pointless additions so I don't want this in a AFL game.

I think the issue stems from when they were developing it they were all working from home and that made it extremely difficult. The new AFL game won't be like that so hopefully won't have as many issues at launch.
Can you choose which bat you want to use for your player in Cricket 22, I don't have it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back