Roast AFL Fantasy website

Remove this Banner Ad

This has prompted me to make a Supercoach team, don't even know how the scoring works.

ha same same, me too supercoach for me too, no idea how the loopholes work, when lockouts happen or how they score. But darn it at least it works

I was logged in (no players were in my team though) and then it logged me out without me even doing anything.

It will be a miracle if they can get this working by tomorrow night.
Team usually is blank when I log in as well. Have to give it a minute and it loads. I think the mobile app works better, but who the hell uses that?

When you get in, go to the trades screen to make your changes rather than just editing it on the field. The trades screen is a little more frustrating as it takes a bit longer to be responsive, but saves your team after every change, so at least you're not losing things when it inevitably locks you out/refreshes the page for no apparent reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got an email today from these muppets telling me my HOLDEN NRL FANTASY is incomplete as I may have not selected 4 reserves.

Maybe its not complete because I have never watched a ******* NRL game in my life, and that its actually my AFL Fantasy side that I haven't selected reserves for.

Not the best start. If they are having traffic issues at 11:15pm EST.... Being in WA might have some advantages for once... will try again in a couple of hours.
Got the same email. Amateur hour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back