AFL live subscription/service

Remove this Banner Ad

hey all,

i was about to sign up to the afl live pass as i have had foxtell cut off as im moving.

my question is... is it only accessible through phone or tablet??? i wanna watch it on a decent sized screen and the only device i have is an iphone... stuff that!

is it possible to watch it on my pc?

hey all,

i was about to sign up to the afl live pass as i have had foxtell cut off as im moving.

my question is... is it only accessible through phone or tablet??? i wanna watch it on a decent sized screen and the only device i have is an iphone... stuff that!

Only on phone or tablet

I successfully used airplay (and and AppleTV) to send it to a TV last year. Hopefully this will also work this year.
any possible way to do this from phone to pc or a WDTV player with wifi?? i can watch youtube thru wdtv using my phone

Was going to sign up for the 'free' trial for the NAB Challenge, but noticed that as soon as it ends, you'll automatically be subscribed to a $4.99 weekly fee.

Is there a way to stop your subscription at the conclusion of the 'free' trial?
unsubscribe before the last man cup game should do the trick

Is it that easy to do so?

(not that I need it, I have Foxtel, but would be good to watch the games from the comfort of my own room and not the lounge)
You need to get a more comfortable lounge

It must be a tv rights thing. Technology wise, they definitely can do it, because overseas viewers like me can stream HD footage on the computer (well, not always HD...* you 7!)

/853./8520
Is it that easy to do so?

(not that I need it, I have Foxtel, but would be good to watch the games from the comfort of my own room and not the lounge)

it says under the offer you need to unsubscribe before the end of your trials to avoid paying... so i guess it is that easy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The international service introduced a dvd function mid last year that now buffers the stream about 30 secs - which is catastrophic if you are doing live radio call of the game to replace the TV/Stream audio.

I presume this same affliction covers the internal service in Aust as well…..

( not a fan I might add)

GO Catters

Anyone know what resolution the games get streamed in? I signed up for the free trial but I'm going to unsubscribe if I can't get it to go on my tv (I have a laptop but I don't have an tablet)

Also is it easy to just use a VPN and access the overseas website instead? Hypothetically speaking of course

hey all,

I've read on a couple of different places that you can get a lightning adapter ($69 ebay) to connect to an HDMI which then connects to the tv.

It is a TV rights thing. It will hopefully change in the next deal.

After trying a bunch of different things and failing, I just sucked it up and bought Foxtel Play for $50/month. Can't watch the footy channel on computer, but can on PS3/4 or Xbox (Which makes no sense).
For $50 a month you can get the main foxtel. $25(basic package) + $25(sport).

It is a TV rights thing. It will hopefully change in the next deal.

After trying a bunch of different things and failing, I just sucked it up and bought Foxtel Play for $50/month. Can't watch the footy channel on computer, but can on PS3/4 or Xbox (Which makes no sense).
I have Foxtel play on my Samsung tv, and I always get loss of sync withe the audio and video. This is a known problem with Foxtel, but there seems to be no progress on fixing.
Have you had any sync probs with Foxtel on PlayStation?

I know, but I don't want to be contracted or have to pay installation or anything.

I can just cancel the day after the season ends, no problem.

I've read that quite a few people have had problems with things being laggy etc but I've had none of that.

The picture looks good and doesn't cut out at all and have no syncing problems. It all comes down to your Internet connection, I guess.

It's actually related to the samsung foxtel play app.
Just wanted to ensure that it's not on the play station one too, before I go buy one. Can't get normal foxtel in my building.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back