AFL Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 4, 2010
South-West Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melb, Eintracht Frankfurt.
Has anybody received there's yet? It's been 2 weeks since I've received their email notification about it being sent, but haven't received the card, all I have received is an AFL fixture. I've tried to rang the AFL then, but got no answer.

Has anybody received there's yet?

Nope. Got the email saying it was sent 2 weeks ago but nothing.

Ffffuuuuu

same boat here, however the mrs and some mates have theirs.

anybody know if last years card is ok for nab cub, if this years doesnt arrive by friday?

Why would you be able to use last year's card this year :confused:

In past years, the AFL has said that if you don't have your card in time for the NAB Cup, you can get in with last years card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Email is your friend… after waiting 2 weeks I sent one yesterday and got this reply:

Good Morning,

Thank you for your email.

We have investigated the issue with AFL Membership cards not arriving and have been advised from the mail house that there has been an unforeseen issue in the mailing of AFL Membership cards that we were unaware of. This means that the cards that were due to be sent on January 24 were sent by close of business on Friday.

We anticipate you will receive you card by the middle of this week and in time for the 2011 NAB Cup.

Should you not receive your AFL Membership card before Thursday, February 10, and wish to attend a NAB Cup match, please contact the AFL Membership Service Centre on 1300 722 515 or email membership@afl.com.au for alternative arrangements.

We thank you for your patience and apologise for our miscommunication on this matter.

Kind Regards,

“Unforeseen issue” is corporate-speak for “somebody forgot / stuffed up”. Should have them this week.

Email is your friend… after waiting 2 weeks I sent one yesterday and got this reply:

Good Morning,

We have investigated the issue with AFL Membership cards not arriving and have been advised from the mail house that there has been an unforeseen issue in the mailing of AFL Membership cards that we were unaware of. This means that the cards that were due to be sent on January 24 were sent by close of business on Friday.

We anticipate you will receive you card by the middle of this week and in time for the 2011 NAB Cup.

Should you not receive your AFL Membership card before Thursday, February 10, and wish to attend a NAB Cup match, please contact the AFL Membership Service Centre on 1300 722 515 or email membership@afl.com.au for alternative arrangements.

We thank you for your patience and apologise for our miscommunication on this matter.

Kind Regards,

“Unforeseen issue” is corporate-speak for “somebody forgot / stuffed up”. Should have them this week.

Thank you, Tylerd. :thumbsu:

For something the AFL is trying to flog so much, and represents the AFL, it shows how little thought is actually going to providing some Service to go alongside the Membership.

Have tried calling 1300 722 515 all morning only for it to have a busy signal.

Even if you dont want to take calls at least put a message asking for people to email.

The 2011 representation of AFL Membership has been a rather amateurish experience thus far. Hope it improves once the season gets underway.

Good Morning,

Kind Regards,

Funny. I'm pretty sure they print them in house now, so the old mail house excuse is bullshit.

Anyway I got my membership which has been coming out monthly since November. Friends who paid for theres approx 10 days ago haven't received theirs yet. It will come. And if not i'm sure they will be able to hand you a ticket at the gate of a NAB Cup match to get in.

For something the AFL is trying to flog so much, and represents the AFL, it shows how little thought is actually going to providing some Service to go alongside the Membership.

Have tried calling 1300 722 515 all morning only for it to have a busy signal.

Even if you dont want to take calls at least put a message asking for people to email.

The 2011 representation of AFL Membership has been a rather amateurish experience thus far. Hope it improves once the season gets underway.

www.Melbournefc.com.au has a message saying their membership phones are down. Seeing as though AFLMembership share offices, theirs could be affected too.

Found this on aflmembership.com.au

"The AFL Membership Service Centre would like to advise that our phone system is currently down due to flood damage.

We are endeavoring to have this resolved as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if you have any urgent enquiries regarding your AFL Membership, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at membership@afl.com.au.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back