AFL - NAB Challenge 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
big fan of both games so far having such lopsided squads

eagles are value at $1.15 in this game and is looks like the odds are well on their way to getting there

big fan of both games so far having such lopsided squads

eagles are value at $1.15 in this game and is looks like the odds are well on their way to getting there

Got on at $1.42. NAB Challenge delivering so far. Wait till midday each day, hope for a lopsided squad and away you go.

Sportsbet never failing to disappoint with quality odds.

View attachment 111895

Actually thats a common mistake that they regularly do, especially when the line is low.

I have seen teams that are at better odds with the + handicap than at HH prices.:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah except when a team is without: Murphy, Walker, Kreuzer, Gibbs, Henderson, Judd, Thomas and Jamison and the other team is close to full strength.

I think in that case $1.08 is fine for a REGULAR season game but who knows how hard and how much Priddis etc even play. Maybe those younger guys for Carlton come out super hard to try and show case their talent for a regular season call-up

It's like betting on Phoenix to beat Golden State at $1.08 in a pre-season game where Golden State have Curry, Green and Klay out.

I think in that case $1.08 is fine for a REGULAR season game but who knows how hard and how much Priddis etc even play. Maybe those younger guys for Carlton come out super hard to try and show case their talent for a regular season call-up

It's like betting on Phoenix to beat Golden State at $1.08 in a pre-season game where Golden State have Curry, Green and Klay out.

Well I got on at $1.42. And I think even if Carlton try their hardest, they still won't get close. Rookies are not going to beat senior players.

Actually disagree there is a few punters in here that have done well in the NAB.
I did as well last year, betting on upsets, i just can't back something under $1.10 in a pre-season game. I like Richmond to beat the bulldogs at $2.50+ if they name a half respectable squad.

Gonna paper trail some first goal bets...

Game 1
Breust @ $12, Gault @ $23, Broomhead @ $26, Crisp @ $34, Thomas @ $34

Game 2
Kennedy @ $9, LeCras @ $11, Cripps @ $16, Watson @ $18, Tutt @ $23, Lycett @ $24, Bell @ $28

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back