AFL - NAB Challenge 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

guess bulldogs came down, don't reckon $1.68 was value though - yeah richmond's squad is far from their strongest but experience and ability wise not much different from the dogs best side anyway

Ahh right yeah the Suns game wasn't up at any book I can get a bet on so didn't see it
north is the one I was thinking of, no certs by any stretch but a stronger squad

Ahh right yeah the Suns game wasn't up at any book I can get a bet on so didn't see it
north is the one I was thinking of, no certs by any stretch but a stronger squad

You may be right, but it's in Adelaide and we have a new coach/captain etc. More to play for I feel. Could be wrong. I'm staying away from that game

You may be right, but it's in Adelaide and we have a new coach/captain etc. More to play for I feel. Could be wrong. I'm staying away from that game

Both Clubs open up against each other in R1, with that said both coaches may not want to reveal too much for their plans for the opening round. However, Scott's style and gameplan is lot more well known compared to Walsh which understandably has an unknown variable to it. I get the feeling Walsh will rest a lot of the senior guys in one of the halves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if tabs running most disposals in nab cup? I know William hill are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if tabs running most disposals in nab cup? I know William hill are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were until Lewis was a late out...

Have gone Collingwood by 13 or more on the basis of all the players Hawthorn didn't choose. It's paying $5.00

Hey all,

Like the Pies tonight. Medium play but I think they can win.

Don't think waiting for teams at 12PM and pounding the 'weaker' side will work as well this year, more so cause bookies have caught on. Sportsbet being the only bookie to offer odds for later games (I'm banned with them).

Let's go!

Hey all,

Like the Pies tonight. Medium play but I think they can win.

Don't think waiting for teams at 12PM and pounding the 'weaker' side will work as well this year, more so cause bookies have caught on. Sportsbet being the only bookie to offer odds for later games (I'm banned with them).

Let's go!

:thumbsu:

No wonder the bookies ban you.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back