AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

1U Bulldogs 1-39 @ 2.15

Neither team has won a game by more than 39 this season and Melbourne have only lost by more than 39 twice in 9 losses. Then there's the weather. A part of me wanted to take Melbourne by 1-39 with the Bulldogs outs but I still think the Dogs have a better team on paper :oops:

1U 2 Let Multi @ 2.15:
1. Port Adelaide to win 4th Quarter @1.56

Ports 4th quarters are crazy good. 11-2 with 177%. Adelaide are about par with 6-7 and 84%.... I figure Adelaide will push Port and Port will need to finish over the top of them.

2. Carlton +38.5 @ 1.38

Carlton have only lost one game by more than 39. Collingwood have only won one game by more than 39. Last time they met it was Collingwood by 34, which is pretty close but isn't it raining like a bitch in Melbourne all day? That should help keep the score tight.

I get that Melbourne looked tempting but I don't understand why more people didn't back the bulldogs with the sportsbet special. Even if the Dees win, the bulldogs were always going to lead at 1 of the qtr breaks iMO

I get that Melbourne looked tempting but I don't understand why more people didn't back the bulldogs with the sportsbet special. Even if the Dees win, the bulldogs were always going to lead at 1 of the qtr breaks iMO

Because they had so many injuries and Melbourne represented value at their price. Though that's meaningless now.

Because they had so many injuries and Melbourne represented value at their price. Though that's meaningless now.
I know but how many games have Melbourne won wire-to-wire this year?

Wow this is incredible. Roosy really is the messiah
Yeah the Bulldogs are a great team. Personally I don't understand people being sucked in to bet on underdogs with the Sportsbet special. They are underdogs for a reason. If they get up you get lucky, if they don't the bookie doesn't lose regardless. I'd only use it for favourites myself. Anybody think they know who Macaffer tags tonight? Was thinking Gibbs has been smashing it lately but then he usually goes to Murphy and Judd is back in the team aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the Bulldogs are a great team. Personally I don't understand people being sucked in to bet on underdogs with the Sportsbet special. They are underdogs for a reason. If they get up you get lucky, if they don't the bookie doesn't lose regardless.

Bulldogs was the dog

Edit- I mean Melbourne was

Last edited:
1U Bulldogs 1-39 @ 2.15

Neither team has won a game by more than 39 this season and Melbourne have only lost by more than 39 twice in 9 losses. Then there's the weather. A part of me wanted to take Melbourne by 1-39 with the Bulldogs outs but I still think the Dogs have a better team on paper :oops:

1U 2 Let Multi @ 2.15:
1. Port Adelaide to win 4th Quarter @1.56

Ports 4th quarters are crazy good. 11-2 with 177%. Adelaide are about par with 6-7 and 84%.... I figure Adelaide will push Port and Port will need to finish over the top of them.

2. Carlton +38.5 @ 1.38

Carlton have only lost one game by more than 39. Collingwood have only won one game by more than 39. Last time they met it was Collingwood by 34, which is pretty close but isn't it raining like a bitch in Melbourne all day? That should help keep the score tight.

Predicted the coin flip and won the Bulldogs bet.

Adding 1U on Port at 1.38 so that I don't have to wait for the 4th quarter to have a bet rolling... Hopefully it doesn't make a fool of me.

(1U) - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs @ 2.15
(1U) - Melbourne 1-39 @ 2.60
(2U) - Total Game Points UNDER 162.5 @ 1.88

(1U) - DT: Boyd > Jones @ 1.70
(1U) - DT: Macrae > Liberatore @ 1.95

Hopefully I can get those final two DT bets to break even.

(1U) - Port Adelaide -19.5 @ 2.00
(1U) - Adelaide vs Port Adelaide OVER 180.5 @ 1.88
(1U) - DT: Sloane > Thompson @ 1.75

(1U) - Collingwood vs Carlton OVER 168.5 @ 1.88
(1U) - Collingwood -23.5 @ 2.00
(1U) - Home Team (Collingwood) OVER 96.5 @ 1.88
(1U) - DT: Cloke > Lumumba @ 1.90

Praying for a bit of luck!

Geez these guys couldn't score if they entered a brothel waving a Benjamin around. Surely the power run over them in the final quarter?

Power ML 0.5u @ $2.90

Last edited:
Can I be your bookie?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

If you can handle my 3 consecutive days of profit. Power was the right play. Their effort is just poor today.

Edit - wanna pay me out for the Adelaide over 92.5 degenerate chase lol?

Last edited:
Damn. s**t weekend so far.

One more goal to cover the total score, pleeeease.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back