AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just take Cats 1-39 and crush back live betting during game, profit either way.

Note: This theory banks on hawks not having a big start haha.

I'm in Lara(just outside Geelong) at my brother's house and the Weather just changed and big storm is brewing here so it will hit Melbourne in about an hour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to take Geelong at 2.70.

Like Baywatch said, they haven't lost to the Hawks in a long time and 2.70 just seems too long.

i think you will be to also hedge your bet during the game should you want to?!

If Cats take the lead by a couple of goals I can see the Hawks at even money, which can lead to a 0.7unit profit, with no risk on the result! :rolleyes:

The perfect result for me today will be the Hawks winning by <40 points.

As I have them at H-H and Cats +39.5 in a multi. :rolleyes:

I had a $100 free bet from luxbet which i have placed on Geelong 1-39 @3.10. If Hawks get up then my boxed multi pays out more, if Geelong get up then i pocket the 210 from the free bet. Hopefully Geelong don't win by more than 40 :eek:

With the weather i like Geelong a lot more. Reduces one of Hawthorns strengths in their foot skills and suits players like Selwood and Bartel. Hodge would have been handy for this one.

Hoping for a ripper of a game :thumbsu:

Also chucked a little on Mitchell most DT points @3.50

hawks absolut certainties imo, hawks 25+ $2.47 sportingbet

cyril most goals- 9-1

sellwood most stats $4.50

will be a very tough game, and cats backing up from perth is always tough, added by scarlette not playing and could get messy..

looks good baywatch
have a feeling you will be on the Cats tomorrow :thumbsu:

Spot on Twarby how ou been anyway mate? Still winning?
Added
*CATS 1-39 (x1) also

hey BW not having a dig but you seem to back lakers and geelong every chance you get...

don't forget the Storm & Cowboys

Not quite, Lakers have been hot and cold as has the NBA in general this season for me. As for the Cats, this is just their 2nd game but they do win more than they lose ;) same goes for the Storm 6-0 this year. Cowboys have been disappointing though.... But with Geelong and The Storm you know what your gonna get.

Hope you boys are having a win :thumbsu:

Will ask for a bit info for next weeks game if you don't mind?

Sounds like you went pretty well again this week.

I had a couple of multi wins($200) this weekend too.
Im still very much discovering the different bet types.

Do you hedge your bets at all?

Dont hedge bets, although thought about putting some money on Geelong, although ive already won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back