Preview AFL Round 8 - Collingwood v Geelong, MCG, 7:40PM Saturday 18 May

Predict the result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are not challenging one of footy's most enduring and endearingly childlike myths.:D

Next you'll be telling us that wet weather doesn't hardly slow anyone down.

And then, I suppose, you'll try to tell us that even wet grounds don't slow players down much when the grounds are as good as they are these days.

The heavy black soils around some of the suburban grounds when wet stopped every body,but I'm going back to the days boots had leather stops hard toes and ankle pads and were probable half a kilo or more each dry to start with.:)

If I was a Collingwood supporter I'd be having a nibble at $3.60.

Starting to feel a tad uneasy about this one. Oh! And having to put up with a few of the crew at work who bleed black and white.
Where on earth would they find $3.60.

Starting to feel a tad uneasy about this one. Oh! And having to put up with a few of the crew at work who bleed black and white.

They did beat us twice last year. Form's different this year, but $3.60 is too long.

Where on earth would they find $3.60.
Heard $3.60 on the way home on the radio. Think it might have been Alan Eskander. Anyhow Sportsbet odds below.

2gujjow.jpg

Ha ha.
So now you dont only want to see them beaten you want them broke.
Nice angle.

It's going to be a smashing.
(for once)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was never a Blues supporter. People just assumed it because of all the Carlton Crew stuff. It's the reason I never publicly dis Collingwood supporters. Love 'em all!:)
I'll have to ring him back now and apologies for the message I left on his answering machine calling him a f---en bandwagoner.

I'll have to ring him back now and apologies for the message I left on his answering machine calling him a f---en bandwagoner.
Very wise as he's a huge unit. Not to mention the two friends that accompany him almost everywhere.

A neighbour of mine knows him extremely well. He visits quite often in his new Roller. I keep on very good terms with my neighbour.

Apparently he's a very affable character. His modus operandi is to be pleasant to all the punters cos they might be on a jury one day.:D

Back to the footy.

Why not as a Cat fan?
If we lose, you win, if we win, we win.

Surprised I haven't seen it here yet... rumour on another Cats forum is Johnson and Stokes are late outs for Kersten and Burbury. Usually a very reliable source.

Fill your boots with Collingwood at $3.50.

Interesting I heard from a reasonably good source that Hawk was out and if its dry Kersten in, wet burbs plays...

Surprised I haven't seen it here yet... rumour on another Cats forum is Johnson and Stokes are late outs for Kersten and Burbury. Usually a very reliable source.

Fill your boots with Collingwood at $3.50.
Interesting I heard from a reasonably good source that Hawk was out and if its dry Kersten in, wet burbs plays...
I guess all 22 are out for Kersten and Burbury. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back