Aflq News Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tapp left to enhance his draft /rookie chances, hes been sold on the idea he will get more exposure playing for NT. good luck to him hes a good kid.
Argus, same idea, dont like his chances
Hill, shultz note sure. are they in the vultures best 22??? time will tell
matthews, travel committment too much with a newborn, fair enough
Cadzow lol... give us a break
if the problem was with the football department, they have been replaced. and we must rememebr they were all ex zillmere ;). i still believe a lot were dissapointed in getting thrashed most weeks, which i understand, but that wont happen this year. hope this has helped with some of your concrern oddball.
ladder
panthers
sharks
nt
vultures
aspley ;)

any one with website for clearences

Haha im pretty sure i crossed from aspley twos and played in a senior grand final side at mt gravett, shows how much u know pal catch ya:):thumbsu:
tapp left to enhance his draft /rookie chances, hes been sold on the idea he will get more exposure playing for NT. good luck to him hes a good kid.
if the problem was with the football department, they have been replaced. and we must rememebr they were all ex zillmere ;). i still believe a lot were dissapointed in getting thrashed most weeks, which i understand, but that wont happen this year. hope this has helped with some of your concrern oddball.
ladder
panthers
sharks
nt
vultures
aspley ;)

also hill will more then likely be starting in the ruck at mt gravett, where do u get your information?
ladder
panthers
sharks
nt
vultures
aspley ;)

Interesting to see pretty much nobody rates Redlands as top 5 this season.

It was the same last year (pretty much everyone had them bottom again), and they are a better side this season...

Haha im pretty sure i crossed from aspley twos and played in a senior grand final side at mt gravett, shows how much u know pal catch ya:):thumbsu:

thats right and probably played more games at vultures than aspley, hence your not included in the departures.
i didnt catch the gf how did you go bencadz?

thats right and probably played more games at vultures than aspley, hence your not included in the departures.
i didnt catch the gf how did you go bencadz?

Word I am getting is the bencadz will struggle to get a game in the two's at Mounties this year, due to his lack of talent. Aspley better off without his infuence on the younger players, I'm sure the party will be great with Pratt Schultz Hill etc but that is where it ends for Bencadz.

you heard wrong pal im actually playing at caboolture and starting at chf. i appreciate your support though.
Word I am getting is the bencadz will struggle to get a game in the two's at Mounties this year, due to his lack of talent. Aspley better off without his infuence on the younger players, I'm sure the party will be great with Pratt Schultz Hill etc but that is where it ends for Bencadz.

How will Redlands cater for the loss of White especially? Eagle might have kicked 80 but Whites 30 and his work around the ground was invaluable. Do they have anyone to take his place in the middle?

Where are all of the GC boys playing this year there will be a few missing out everyweek and they all can't play for southport!

Have heard down here in Victoria that Jeff WHITE is joining the Shepparton Swans with YZE BROWN and ROBERTSON. Is this true or where is he playing?

how have the top two from last year recruited?
Panthers? Very quiet havent heard much. Picked up rogers, should be good kpp.
Vultures. Cpl from aspley and return of ash evans.
Any other news?
Those two and southport still look the benchmark.

how have the top two from last year recruited?
Panthers? Very quiet havent heard much. Picked up rogers, should be good kpp.
Vultures. Cpl from aspley and return of ash evans.
Any other news?
Those two and southport still look the benchmark.

the vultures and the sider wouldn't have had to do a lot of recruiting. the siders always go about their recruiting quietly and they would have picked up a few good players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey all i am from victoria and just wanted to let anyone know who played for labrador
back in 2003-2004, that unfortunetly Jarrod Fearon-Brown passed away sadly on the 12th of feb, jarrod moved to queensland and played for labrador in 2003.

That is a shame, was a decent kid what happened?

As I recall Fez moved to Qld to get out of mixing in the wrong circles, played some good footbal for Labrador, who also put him back to school at helensvale high as a mature age and he played in the Brisbane Lions cup gf in 2003. Could play, came to Qld on the back of a very good Tac gf game at full back in 2002. VFL weren't keen to see him move up.

he was mixing with the wrong people back then but moving to queensland done him the world of good, was lucky enough to get to know him that year, really was a good bloke
and certainly could play footy, unfortunetly over the past twelve months he was suffering from a few things within himself and ended up taking his own life

well we lost and i played fairly average.

Good assessment of Ben's GF game, but I doubt this is the real Cadz as many of his posts have big words and the spelling is correct!

By the way, how come he wasn't good enough to get a game with the Hornets but made it to the final 22 of the Vultures GF team - puzzled :confused:

he was mixing with the wrong people back then but moving to queensland done him the world of good, was lucky enough to get to know him that year, really was a good bloke
and certainly could play footy, unfortunetly over the past twelve months he was suffering from a few things within himself and ended up taking his own life

A tragedy if that's true

That's at Coorparoo at 6pm

yes after the final of the 18's comp

2010 QAFL Pre Season Games​
DATE DAY TIME D/N HOME V AWAY VENUE RES
6-Mar Sat 6.00pm N Brisbane Lions v Southport Coorparoo No
12-Mar Fri 6.30pm N Brisbane Lions v Morningside Coorparoo No
12-Mar Fri 7.30pm N Aspley v Labrador Graham Rd No
13-Mar Sat 1.00pm W Magpies v Broadbeach Sherwood No
13-Mar Sat 2.00pm Southport v Gold Coast FC Fankhauser Res No
13-Mar Sat 6.00pm N Mt Gravatt v Redland Coorparoo No After u/18 champs game
19-Mar Fri 7.00pm N NT Thunder v Sturt TIO Stadium
20-Mar Sat 2.00pm Aspley v Broadbeach Graham Rd OK
20-Mar Sat 2.00pm Southport v Mt Gravatt Fankhauser Res OK
20-Mar Sat 2.00pm W Magpies v Labrador Sherwood OK
20-Mar Sat 6.00pm N Morningside v Redland Coorparoo OK After u/18 champs game
27-Mar Sat 2.00pm Broadbeach v Mt Gravatt Merrimac Oval OK
27-Mar Sat 2.00pm Redland v Aspley Victoria Point OK
27-Mar Sat 2.00pm Southport v W Magpies Fankhauser Res OK
27-Mar Sat 2.00pm Labrador v Morningside TBA OK
27-Mar Sat 3.50pm Brisbane Lions v Gold Coast FC Merrimac Oval No

i found this on southports website

Justin "FERRET" Wilson has signed as Captain/Coach of Central Murray League side... Nyah nyah west united, for the 2010 season.

Another one at Southport bites the dust!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back