AFLQ state association Div2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, don't know why I posted that. Too many beers. I heard something about you getting "in trouble" after playing two games and so posted gibberish. I do that on the piss sometimes.

Haha yeah I forgot to tell my gf i was playing 2 games and she was waiting at home for me, ooooops :eek:

Your welcome. The ressies was a great game to watch. Seniors still have some work to do with 4-5 to come back in that were at a wedding. I'm out now with a suspected cracked fibula (My diagnosis) think it is actually a monster corky. im looking forward to playing some quality opposition to see where we are really at

Hey Gaz,

Is Coomera aware that now you're up in Div 2, Senior games are meant to be played with time-on?

Yesterday's game finished at 3.45 after starting just after 2 (Most seniors games finish around 4.30pm, with the average quarter around 28 minutes). Best as we can tell, either you played without time-on, or the timekeeper doesn't understand they time-on rules. Given the scoreboard, we weren't complaining. :eek:

Ressies games are 20 minutes, no time-on.

Hey Gaz,

Is Coomera aware that now you're up in Div 2, Senior games are meant to be played with time-on?

Yesterday's game finished at 3.45 after starting just after 2 (Most seniors games finish around 4.30pm, with the average quarter around 28 minutes). Best as we can tell, either you played without time-on, or the timekeeper doesn't understand they time-on rules. Given the scoreboard, we weren't complaining. :eek:

I agree, I even heard some Coomera boys say at 3qtr time that the quarter only felt like 5 mins. Certainly robbed of half an hour of football.

watching the under 18's was a laugh, we saw approx 6 all in brawls after half time. Some of the parents and supporters need a floggin for the filth coming out of their mouth, mainly from the surfers paradise camp.

I agree, I even heard some Coomera boys say at 3qtr time that the quarter only felt like 5 mins. Certainly robbed of half an hour of football.

watching the under 18's was a laugh, we saw approx 6 all in brawls after half time. Some of the parents and supporters need a floggin for the filth coming out of their mouth, mainly from the surfers paradise camp.

Maybe the timekeeper did UQ a favour. By the look of the scoreboard if it had of gone for another 30 plus minutes it would have been 200 pnt plus flogging.

Bring on round 5!

Maybe the timekeeper did UQ a favour. By the look of the scoreboard if it had of gone for another 30 plus minutes it would have been 200 pnt plus flogging.

Bring on round 5!

waiting with great anticipation to play you chickens, as always. will you be wearing a guernsey or yelling from the sideline again?

waiting with great anticipation to play you chickens, as always. will you be wearing a guernsey or yelling from the sideline again?

hey buddy, you would want to hope you beat them, or you wont win a game all year. just concentrate on the boys with the jumpers on, and you probably need to really worry about next week first, i mean really worry.

Do u even know who i am watto?

I wish i was playing but cant due to a serious injury.

Although i have great pleasure in yelling from the sideline and cheering the roosters wen they are 10 plus goals up on UQ AGAIN!

Although i have great pleasure in yelling from the sideline and cheering the roosters wen they are 10 plus goals up on UQ AGAIN!

you guys must have some good lines for watto7, to get him so stirred up. you guys are better entertainment than tv.

Yeah mate thats how it is down there Surfers gets alot of filth from nerang playing for them... the year i played 18s it was a dirty year i dotn think we had one game with out a punch up although PBC was teh worst

Hey Gaz,

Yeah mate that was thanks to the umpires all having a different opinions on the rules. They told us we were doing it wrong. After checking up on the rules we were right. So looks like it cost us some percentage in the end. Lesson learnt.

No I've never met you, you were one of the imports from the Griffith is that so? Playing the injury card I see.

Yes if you are the same Brizzle I have heard about then you are the current Vice President of the roosters?

Good to see Webby is back at the helm, as the club went downhill when Sutto was the president. Webby and Rushy (seniors coach) are good blokes, no problem with them. Craig the ressies coach is a good bloke too.

I admit it look like the roosters have improved, good on them. Should be a good hit out. Looking forward to it.

Yeah mate that was thanks to the umpires all having a different opinions on the rules. They told us we were doing it wrong. After checking up on the rules we were right. So looks like it cost us some percentage in the end. Lesson learnt.

I have never heard of that happening before. That is a bloody disgrace. I hope you guys lodged a complaint to ensure this doesnt happen again when the same donkeys rock up to umpire another game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Nambour ressies and seniors will only get better throughout the year, with 10 players to come back into the senior side.

Going to be a big year for the blues.

Both Nambour ressies and seniors will only get better throughout the year, with 10 players to come back into the senior side.

Going to be a big year for the blues.

Your senior side is missing 10 players?

I call bull**** :thumbsdown:

That being said, it looks like being a big year for you guys regardless.

10 might be abit of an exageration. i counted 7 to come back. with our chb,fb,chf all out atm.

watto u better eat ure words as i went watched flowers kick a nice bag of 8 on saturday not 0.5 !!!!!! apart from that the calamvale guys really struggled with fitness in my point of view always lacking numbers at the contest and behind alot!!!! i was suprised to see your boys get done by that amount too?? how did u go mate did u get that bog u were after??? i heard terrible news from a cabulure contact that matt ried was stretcered off on saturday can anybody shed any light on this?? also nice game on saturday morro and u tell all us ure not fit then u go and play 2 games ????? any other big news guys?

also so watto i will be heading to tansy park this week to watch u play the cobras so if u wanna grab a couple of cans after the game let me no if u perform i may shout u one !!!!

Did you get a burger runrun?? Yep at this stage Reidy gone for the year... That was the news Saturday night... Yes Al was on fire, still some work to do for us but we will get there....

watto u better eat ure words as i went watched flowers kick a nice bag of 8 on saturday not 0.5 !!!!!! apart from that the calamvale guys really struggled with fitness in my point of view always lacking numbers at the contest and behind alot!!!! i was suprised to see your boys get done by that amount too?? how did u go mate did u get that bog u were after??? i heard terrible news from a cabulure contact that matt ried was stretcered off on saturday can anybody shed any light on this?? also nice game on saturday morro and u tell all us ure not fit then u go and play 2 games ????? any other big news guys?

Mate I can tell you I wasnt happy about it. I was supposed to just help until half time but then with our 3 injuries I was stuck having to play. I barely moved mate, couldnt jump and couldnt run. So you could say I played 1 game and then took up space in another :D

I havent moved off the couch since LOL

Did you get a burger runrun?? Yep at this stage Reidy gone for the year... That was the news Saturday night... Yes Al was on fire, still some work to do for us but we will get there....

If true that is a masive blow to Logan and also to Reidy, a good bloke based on my meetings with him.

hahahahaha nice one!!! hey mighty big chance for you guys up at redcliffe this week mate they look to be struggling a bit if u got no injuries should be a chance up there i would say

No I've never met you, you were one of the imports from the Griffith is that so? Playing the injury card I see.

Yes if you are the same Brizzle I have heard about then you are the current Vice President of the roosters?

Good to see Webby is back at the helm, as the club went downhill when Sutto was the president. Webby and Rushy (seniors coach) are good blokes, no problem with them. Craig the ressies coach is a good bloke too.

I admit it look like the roosters have improved, good on them. Should be a good hit out. Looking forward to it.

The only people I have heard say a bad thing against Sutto are the dirt he swept from the club. Webby, Rushie and Craig as well as the playing group and committee helped push the broom. Were you in that pile of dirt mate?????

Yes i was from Griffith mate. N i do wish i could play but cant for about a year or so, due to a serious brain injury sustained in a car crash. Sucks.... :mad:

Mate i have heard about your problems with sutto, n i know you's dont like each other. But i do think its a bit low sledging him n saying stuff like that on here when hes not even on here to respond.

You defantly cannot say the club went downhill when he was at the helm. He has done soo much for the club and AFL around that area for years.

You obviously dont realise how much work people like sutto n webby and club officials do for AFLQ teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back