Discussion AFLW 2023: New Jumpers; Round-by-Round Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2023_AFL_SDNR_Guernsey_Launch_Hero.png

Very hard to tastefully incorporate so many colours on to a footy jumper, at least the stripes on the flag make sense on the Crows jumper design-wise. I'm obviously in full support of pride jumpers in the AFL and AFLW especially but purely design-wise there aren't too many great ones. Just on this Crows one though, I think what makes it look worse than it could is the yellow shoulder stripes, just skews the balance of colours too much towards yellow and distracts a bit too much from the flag colours in the middle and the club colours at the bottom. Just a quick 'shop job but you can sort of see the improvement on the middle jumper.
1695182151886.png

Very hard to tastefully incorporate so many colours on to a footy jumper, at least the stripes on the flag make sense on the Crows jumper design-wise. I'm obviously in full support of pride jumpers in the AFL and AFLW especially but purely design-wise there aren't too many great ones. Just on this Crows one though, I think what makes it look worse than it could is the yellow shoulder stripes, just skews the balance of colours too much towards yellow and distracts a bit too much from the flag colours in the middle and the club colours at the bottom. Just a quick 'shop job but you can sort of see the improvement on the middle jumper.
View attachment 1808753

Horrific

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back