AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Ended up dropping to 184 so I think more people still have Scholz than I thought, including the person who was behind me in the cash league :( I'm around 100 points behind 100th so I think I hat is out of reach. Still, if you told me at rd1 I'd be top 200 after Rd 9 I'd be pretty happy
She's not owned much in the top 100, but moreso in top 500 and 1000.

Yeah pretty stoked with that! Only got over 1500 once and that was 2 rounds ago so easily a PB.

Tried a few ways to get Zarlie in but in the end it was good I didn't...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1494 all out. Note I got this score with one less player as I had no bench backup for Conway. Back up 200 positions to where I was two weeks ago

Nanscawen's average over the first 5 games: 62.8
Nanscawen's average over the last 5 games: 99.6

Potential budget midfield option for next year?
She could be, her CBAs went up with injuries to other Essendon mids, so not sure if I'd be expecting a 99+ average next season if they're all healthy

She could be, her CBAs went up with injuries to other Essendon mids, so not sure if I'd be expecting a 99+ average next season if they're all healthy
She is a tackling machine and pretty much becomes no.1 midfielder when Prespakis is tagged out of the game. Who are the other midfielders to return from injury?

She's not that budget though. Will probably be around $1.2mil at start of next season. Not exactly cheap.

She is a tackling machine and pretty much becomes no.1 midfielder when Prespakis is tagged out of the game. Who are the other midfielders to return from injury?

She's not that budget though. Will probably be around $1.2mil at start of next season. Not exactly cheap.
The last 5 weeks at least one of Vogt and Cain have been out. Nanscawen may well keep her share of the CBAs next year but when Vogt and Cain were both playing this year she was getting around 50-60% CBAs

Fair call. 'Budget' may have been a poor choice of words on my part. Let's just call her a cheaper option than the super premos. She's about 30 points of average short of Gardiner and Riddell, 40 points short of Garner and 50 points short of Noffy.

It would be brave to start her, but her finish to the season was very impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back