AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

2/177

Nice start, Whitfort with another ton and she was my VC so debating whether to take it.

Traded D’Arcy out for Walker but only an 11 point difference in the end so I’ll take it

Hoping for no negative adjustments to Garner's score. 300C (VC) is quite elusive.
Riddell in for Rowbottom was the right choice. Almost went M.Prespakis but in the end it was down to Riddell or Bowers for the ceiling score.

bit of panic because my usual loop is from North and didn't really think about it, fortunately have a Melb emergency on the bench since last week.

Players no-one else cares about: Niamh Martin was on 18 about 3 minutes into the game and I was like oh goddamn wish I'd gone with that option. Then sat on 25 for the vast majority of the game, down to 22 at one point, finished at 24. Defenders :sweatsmile:

Probably Koenen for Heads because IMO someone has to be the main scorer for Brisbane.

Fair, and Anderson isn’t a huge tackler. Not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing v the dees. Her record against them isn’t great.

If I reverse the Anderson trade I can turn Koenen for heads into Koenen for Sheerin or emonsen, that’s the only other factor

In a league GF with one of the free kick podcast hosts, close so far. Looks like uniques are D'Arcy v Kearney, Evans v Stannett, G Pres v Riddell, Strom v Scholz and Frederick v Molloy. We both brought in Bowers. On paper his team is stronger but D'Arcy's 83 and Scholz barely scoring since the second quarter is helping my cause. Also looks like he didn't VC Garner, must've gone Marinoff VC Gardiner C

In a league GF with one of the free kick podcast hosts, close so far. Looks like uniques are D'Arcy v Kearney, Evans v Stannett, G Pres v Riddell, Strom v Scholz and Frederick v Molloy. We both brought in Bowers. On paper his team is stronger but D'Arcy's 83 and Scholz barely scoring since the second quarter is helping my cause. Also looks like he didn't VC Garner, must've gone Marinoff VC Gardiner C
ooh thanks I forgot about leagues, didn't realise they had a GF thing. I'm in it for TooSerious :)
A lot more different than your two teams coz I went rogue and passed on Bowers.

Evans, Emonson, Shevlin vs Stannett, Pound, Grider
Hurley, G Prepakis vs M Prespakis, Bowers
Strom vs Scholz
Toogod, Roberts vs Houghton, Molloy - that's a yikes right now. Houghton had really gone under the radar for me fantasy-wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McDonald trade in looking like a flop. Felt like it ticked the boxes- good matchup, must-win game, unlikely to cop a tag. But 29 at half time, yikes. At least G Pres looking very likely to finally score a ton in the 5 weeks or so that I've had her

yeah really thought we were on track for a bit of reward as the last few G Prespakis holders... ah well.
Slowed down quite a bit. But the improvement will come with increased fitness from the longer quarters and more pre seasons across the AFLW group.

I haven't had a round this year where ALL 5 mids go 100+
Got an inform Conti to go, to finally get it.

Slowed down quite a bit. But the improvement will come with increased fitness from the longer quarters and more pre seasons across the AFLW group.

I've only had this once this season in round 7: Noffy C (264), Garner 140, Riddell 139, Rowbottom 101 and Parker 105. That round was actually my second lowest score for the year and my worst weekly rank, lol.

I think she was just being rested for most of the last quarter because the game was in hand. She's had 90%+ TOG the rest of the season.

Interesting, I thought I must have had that already but nope. A couple rounds were close but held back usually by Prepakis getting a 96 or something.

McDonald too, she was tracking well in the 3rd and start of the 4th, thought she was on track for 90s.

I'm currently sitting at 106th in the rankings with 6 left to play which I imagine is about the average-actually no, 135th.
Strategically, Lowther is probably right not risking anybody in a game that's already won when finals are next week. I'm still irrationally angry about it, though. How dare they do that to my fantasy team. I got pretty excited about Georgie's HT 72. Every time you think you're going well in this game...

Sitting on 1014/9(C) with nobody playing tonight. I've dropped about 50 spots outside the top-200. I've got some PODs tomorrow. Apparently I was the only person in the top-200 with Kennedy last week, so hopefully she can back up that 84. Bowers, Moody, Stannett were all sub-50% of the top-100 (although a lot will have brought in Bowers). Molloy and Sheerin are over 50%, but not by a lot. Everyone has Gardiner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back