Preview AFLW Preliminary Final: Adelaide v North Melbourne - Sunday 26 November @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
North Melbourne v Adelaide
Sunday 26 November
2:35pm Adelaide time/3:05pm Melbourne time
Ikon Park

We reach another Preliminary Final after our dismantling of the Swans last week.

By the time this game kicks off, we'll know if we have a chance for a home GF against Geelong, or we'll be off to Brisbane for the GF. North are firing and will be filthy with the way they let the last meeting between the sides go in the last minutes.

It's going to be one incredibly tough PF, as you would expect when you get this deep into the season.

Even though we were minor premiers this year, I feel this Finals series is one of the toughest to win. The top 4 have been pretty even for the most part of the year. I feel we have the strength with the midfield, but not quite the polish with the goal kicking accuracy. Likely to be another tight contest again.

Now that all that silly draft nonsense is finally out of the way, we can get back to real football!

What are people's thoughts on the team? No injuries or suspensions from last week. Will we go in unchanged? Try to find a way to get Allen back in the side? Potentially look to include Levy or Tonon?

I'd say the only players who would be even remotely in doubt from last week would be Munyard and Mueller. Although I guess McKinnon also seems to live under constant threat of being dropped too.

Now that all that silly draft nonsense is finally out of the way, we can get back to real football!

What are people's thoughts on the team? No injuries or suspensions from last week. Will we go in unchanged? Try to find a way to get Allen back in the side? Potentially look to include Levy or Tonon?

I'd say the only players who would be even remotely in doubt from last week would be Munyard and Mueller. Although I guess McKinnon also seems to live under constant threat of being dropped too.
As long as Jess stays in!

Munyard the easy out option, played everywhere this season without settling down or advancing her game. The fact she was moved to halfback last week, played wing/fwd against Brisbane and more as a midfielder against West Coast pretty much shows she’s just viewed as a covering option/versatile but master of none player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I got lucky today and my mealbreak starts literally 5 mins before the game and then after my hour break I have 40 mins standby so I should be able watch majority of the match - if it's close though when I head back out it'll kill me having to wait another hour or so for the result!

Very wet today here in Melbourne, but not cold at all - will be interesting who makes best of conditions - last time we played Princes Park we beat Richmond in the wet quite convincingly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back