Toast Alan Richardson re-signed for 2 more years

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very confident in Richo and I feel he is the perfect fit for our club at the moment and for our sustained development.

The young blokes will be stoked after their overwhelming commitment with multiple signings and extensions in the pre-season.

At long last our club appears to be on the right track with solidarity and stability through the ranks. Well done Saint Kilda, in particular to Peter Summers and Matt Finnis for astute management. And well done to Richo for the glowing endorsement you have just received.

okl6h.jpg
Who is that?

Massive news - fully stoked!

Richo is a straight shooter, & he's my favourite up there with Thommo, Stan & Bomba..
Lyon is focused on self preservation, such as negotiating with Freo behind his manager's back, & stifling the development of many young footballers at two clubs!!
Love Bomba still have a letter from him just after he was sacked. Great man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From a development point of view, that was certainly true.
Waters was a good development coach and was quite clearly liked by the younger players. It doesnt change the fact he was a poor fit for the rest of the club and I firmly believe Richo is a better coach but I find all this retroactive whitewashing of history rather silly.

Awesome. Congrats Richo!
Could have made it to 2020 imo.

I am very confident in Richo and I feel he is the perfect fit for our club at the moment and for our sustained development.

The young blokes will be stoked after their overwhelming commitment with multiple signings and extensions in the pre-season.

At long last our club appears to be on the right track with solidarity and stability through the ranks. Well done Saint Kilda, in particular to Peter Summers and Matt Finnis for astute management. And well done to Richo for the glowing endorsement you have just received.

Matt Finnis's contract had better be watertight and lengthy, as I would hope our fitness people.

Richo is a straight shooter, & he's my favourite up there with Thommo, Stan & Bomba..
Lyon is focused on self preservation, such as negotiating with Freo behind his manager's back, & stifling the development of many young footballers at two clubs!!

Agree.

Great move by the club.

Stability is the key.

Any St Kilda supporter not happy with this should be smacked over the head. Next up sign Matt Finnis to a 99 year contract or thereabouts. I've never seen the club remotely as well run as it currently is. May as well lock in Bains and the rest of the recruiters and the fitness guys too.

Richo is a gun.

Good news all round.

Just remember, to temper the outright ecstasy over this well earned extension, that 4-5 years in is when all of Sheldon, Alves, Thomas and Lyon stopped coaching the club. This extension puts Richo through five years.

Only one man has coached St Kilda for more than five consecutive seasons.

057629-110714-1989-allan-jeans.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back