Alexis Sanchez - The best player in the Premier League

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Bitey Mcracist do in his two seasons @ Liverpool?

Oh that's right 15 goals in 44 games.

Alexis now has 7 goals in 8 games :$:$:$

44 games in 2 seasons kinda proves he hardly played.

But once again 31 & 12 in 33 >>> 7 in 8.

Suarez tied the all-time record for goals, do you reckon Sanchez will?? :$:$:$

44 games in 2 seasons kinda proves he hardly played.

But once again 31 & 12 in 33 >>> 7 in 8.

Suarez tied the all-time record for goals, do you reckon Sanchez will?? :$:$:$

Suarez played 31 league games in his second season for 11 goals.

No he isn't an out and out forward like Suarez.

If he gets to 20 league goals it will be an amazing season for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love watching Sanchez play. EPL looking so much better with all these superstars coming in. It's great for the league.

FWIW when Falcao goes bang he'll be in the top five or sitting sixth.

None of them are rejects like Ozil, Sanchez, Toure, Fabregas and Di Maria.

43ec517d68b6edd3015b3edc9a11367b.gif

Even with your pitiful track record of trolling, this is a laughable attempt.

C'mon man, are you that out of ideas now after exhausting all your material over the last 12 months?

Suarez is overrated, as I said in the gunners thread. What's his numbers against arsenal, Chelsea, man u, man city particularly last season? Good player and can do some exquisite things on the pitch. But for mine he is a bit of flat track bully who struggles to perform in big games.

Kun is clearly the best followed by hazard and I base it largely on being the most consistent at a high level against all opposition.
Sanchez IMO is very quickly closing the gap on hazard.

Suarez is overrated, as I said in the gunners thread. What's his numbers against arsenal, Chelsea, man u, man city particularly last season? Good player and can do some exquisite things on the pitch. But for mine he is a bit of flat track bully who struggles to perform in big games.

Kun is clearly the best followed by hazard and I base it largely on being the most consistent at a high level against all opposition.
Inb4 Liverpool Shitfight begins

I think when you score 31 goals in a single season it doesn't matter who they come against.

And he scored a couple of vital goals against us in 12/13, anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back