All Australian brothers

Remove this Banner Ad

PieLebo87

Hall of Famer
Veteran A Star Wars Fan 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur
Sep 14, 2005
Josh and Nick Daicos become just the third set of brothers in history to make the same All Australian side and just the second set to do it on the same side.

Chad and Kane Cornes did it in 2007 (?) in the same team and the Madden brothers made the same AA team in the late 80s whilst playing for different teams.

Great honour for the family when it does occur. How soon will the next one happen?

Are you bold enough to make a prediction?

Soon we’ll have the Ashcroft brothers. You’ve got the King bros. Can the McKay bros do it? Who have I left out that will be a chance?

I reckon the Daicos brothers can probably be the first brothers to do it twice and consecutively.

Josh and Nick Daicos become just the third set of brothers in history to make the same All Australian side and just the second set to do it on the same side.

Chad and Kane Cornes did it in 2007 (?) in the same team and the Madden brothers made the same AA team in the late 80s whilst playing for different teams.

Great honour for the family when it does occur. How soon will the next one happen?

Are you bold enough to make a prediction?

Soon we’ll have the Ashcroft brothers. You’ve got the King bros. Can the McKay bros do it? Who have I left out that will be a chance?

I reckon the Daicos brothers can probably be the first brothers to do it twice and consecutively.
You forgot Jeremy and Charlie Cameron in 2019.

I'm still holding out on the Williams twins personally.

Guthrie brothers and Henry brothers next year.
Henry bros a big show next year if Jack can get his body right. You’d feel Ollie has put in a body of work in the last 24 months to get noticed by AA selectors if he can crack 50 goals next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back