All Australian team

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have gone with Sandilands but perhaps having Roughead is what eventually cost Jacobs a spot on the bench and IMO that makes sense and fair enough.
Ballantine is probably in on reputation, Betts has had a great year and not the only small that could have got that spot.

These 2 legends have come a long way, they were always going to become All Australian together at some point & I couldn't be prouder of the lads, they'll play a pretty big role in our bid for our 2nd premiership.

10622699_931016196913719_5522371319030121662_n.jpg

#graypride
#travisboat

Last edited:
Great stuff Trav and Robbie. That's the sideshow out of the way, let's get on with what Port Adelaide do best. :thumbsu:

#graypride
#travisboat
Hashtags?

#graypride
#travisboat

Rance gets in on the back of the 9 straight wins when they were finalizing the team.
I laughed when the panel was asked about Rance and the response came back that he the least number of goals kicked on him this year out of all of the key backs. Well so he should he missed a shedload of games early in the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I laughed when the panel was asked about Rance and the response came back that he the least number of goals kicked on him this year out of all of the key backs. Well so he should he missed a shedload of games early in the year.
Bobby had a better year than Rance, Hombsch also did really well & will end up a better all round defender.

I will guarantee that the 5AA show tonight will be dedicated to Sam Jacobs missing the All Australian team. Crowie will go ballistic!

Don't you just love it when this happens?
Nah, don't care what crowie thinks

What gets me is that they are such a great squad claiming they have 4 all Australians... gee, must be a tiop 2 team.... oh wait...

Nah, don't care what crowie thinks

What gets me is that they are such a great squad claiming they have 4 all Australians... gee, must be a tiop 2 team.... oh wait...

It means we have some great top end talent, but our mid tier and bottom 4-5 players need serious improvements to help support the guns. If we recruit well, we may improve top top 6, if we don't, we'll find ourselves struggling to make the 8 again in 2015

So proud of #graypride & our marvellous captain #travisboat . What a couple of legends!
Nearly fell off my chair just now - some peanut on the Defence footy board (a Hawks fan) suggested that Gray or Pendlebury should have been excluded for Dustin Martin!!!!

Nearly fell off my chair just now - some peanut on the Defence footy board (a Hawks fan) suggested that Gray or Pendlebury should have been excluded for Dustin Martin!!!!

Robbie Gray
24.88 dpg (11.71 contested/2.21 clangers), 5.71 cpg, 39 goals, 32 goal assists

Dustin Martin
25.45 dpg (8.09 contested/4.23 clangers), 2.64 cpg, 27 goals, 18 goal assists

Yeah, no.

Tom Clurey was robbed.

Gray was a cert, Boak would have been touch and go but certainly deserving. Being not only an inspirational player but a great captain would have helped.

The question now would be that as he wouldn't be the the only or even first player tagged in this AA team would he end up tearing it up enough to win the Brownlow? Certainly on the cards IMO.

Gray was a cert, Boak would have been touch and go but certainly deserving. Being not only an inspirational player but a great captain would have helped.

As tribey said, Boak should be in the starting midfield and Gaz to the bench. A starting midfield spot with 1/3 of the season out injured? Pls.

Pendles arguably didn't have an AA worthy year. He's the lucky one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back