• James Manson

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Scotty Cummings

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mark “Mr Anzac” McGough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 1? Changes every year. I enjoyed Jason Cloke's style of play, loved Billy Picken when I was a kid, big fan of leon during his time. To me J.Blair was a bit of a cult hero, not appreciated but got the best out of himself. Now I love McCreery, just brings something quite different to the table. If I had to pick one though it would be Monkhorst. Such a lumbering giant who played with great passion, or so it seemed.

Neon Leon with full dreadlock

How good was that forward line from 01 to 04 before Taz lost his mojo; Taz, Rocca, L.Davis, A.Didak. That is a great mix of player attribute to build the foundations so many great games from them too.

Would love to implant those 4 plus Buckley and Burns into this side. Would be a 3 peat team.

How good was that forward line from 01 to 04 before Taz lost his mojo; Taz, Rocca, L.Davis, A.Didak. That is a great mix of player attribute to build the foundations so many great games from them too.

Would love to implant those 4 plus Buckley and Burns into this side. Would be a 3 peat team.

Don't forget Josh Fraser and Nick Davis. Threats everywhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early Josh Fraser was a contested ball and clearance freak.
Yes Josh could play when it suited him, especially when the jungle drums were thumping, BOG when his position in the team was questioned every, single, time, then he would resort to rubbish until his time in the 22 was questioned again, rinse/repeat, I watched every game he ever played, SOFT AS BUTTER

He wouldn’t even jump at ruck contests lol, he just got out of the way, horrible, horrible footballer, and we spent pick 1 on him lol

Last edited:
Tore Richmond to shreds that night on a Friday night in front of a packed MCG en route to his Brownlow that year.
Hey BV
You need read the article.
Swanny is pulling on a jumper for Nangwarry on April 15.

Ok, so my all time favorite cult Pies man was RUPE! aka Rupert Betheras. Me and my mate are convinced we started the “Rupe” chant, but that’s neither here nor there.

It’s blown my mind to see Rupe is a street artist turned serious artist earning big $$. Go son!

So who’s your all time fav cult man/woman player? And why?

Met Rupe a couple of times, and his brother. He was cool. We talked about his art -- this was around the time he was delisted.

Tore Richmond to shreds that night on a Friday night in front of a packed MCG en route to his Brownlow that year.

Bloody Swannie getting milkshake ducked recently. Was bound to happen eventually given his lack of a filter.

Back