All time line-ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Boyata >> Vertonghen cos medals :)

Don't think Dedryk has one does he? Maybe one of the cups.

In either case Stefan Savic >> Vertonghen for the same reason sounds good to me.

I think the Ajax side would be hard to stop. With Michels at the helm and total football on display, it would be ridiculous. Add van Basten into the mix, with Koeman, van der Sar and the powerhouse of Rijkaard in the middle, near unstoppable IMO.

Cantona was shite for France. Unfortunately Kopa loses out to Zidane & Platini for the attacking midfielder positions.
Play a diamond, Platini at 10, Kopa and Zidane wide-ish.

I think the Ajax side would be hard to stop. With Michels at the helm and total football on display, it would be ridiculous. Add van Basten into the mix, with Koeman, van der Sar and the powerhouse of Rijkaard in the middle, near unstoppable IMO.

Play a diamond, Platini at 10, Kopa and Zidane wide-ish.

Have to drop Tigana in that case. Petit also unlucky to miss out.

That's up there with Real & Ajax in the best GOAT lineups.
Well yeah, I think I covered well in the OP but it seemed everybody ignored that :(

Juve team is nice too.

Can't discredit Barca either with their midfield and attack too.

The five clear for me are Bayern, Madrid, Barca, Ajax & Milan (in no particular order).

Well yeah, I think I covered well in the OP but it seemed everybody ignored that :(

Juve team is nice too.

Can't discredit Barca either with their midfield and attack too.

The five clear for me are Bayern, Madrid, Barca, Ajax & Milan (in no particular order).

Both the United & Liverpool teams are pretty close to them aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both the United & Liverpool teams are pretty close to them aswell.
Disagree in all due respect.

I half understand why people think so (but again it's really only fans from those clubs who mentioned them), but I just don't believe they're on the level of the other teams.

Been doing heaps of reading, many consider Ribery among great Bayern players.

Disagree in all due respect.

I half understand why people think so (but again it's really only fans from those clubs who mentioned them), but I just don't believe they're on the level of the other teams.

Been doing heaps of reading, many consider Ribery among great Bayern players.

Not saying they are exactly on the same level. They aren't far off though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back