FTA-TV Amazing Race 25

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I didn't like the wrestlers, I felt bad for them, they didn't deserve that.

But delighted 'team invincible' didn't win.........

Brooke was a bit rich in her reaction given they got a non elimination the leg before. I didn't like the fact it was on the penultimate leg either though.

What did people make of the twist for next season? No doubt some of the blind date teams will melt hard with no relationship holding the team together when it gets tough.

True about Brooke.........you take the good with the bad. Things like that go your way and go against you.

Fair point about the scientists not having a speed bump, they probably should have had to after the elimination point.

I didn't like Brooke so I was glad they were out first.

I liked how close they were and thought the final challenge was a good one, it seemed to take hours. I liked Amy and Maya, Amy battled hard pretty much all season with an injured leg and Maya was super positive. Good winners I thought, if not the traditionally strongest team.

The thing with the last task is all about memory and brains - the scientists (whoever did it) were going to be favourites. At least they didn't allow them to write it down - the last probably 10 seasons, they have had notes so it really didn't test them mentally.

Physically the other 3 teams were strong - but under pressure, the mental edge made the difference.

I really liked the last episode, and was stoked for the nerds to win, especially the one with the bung leg, she battled on almost the whole race with it, big effort.

Though it seemed like there were limited challenges, obviously the big challenge was navigating yourself around in LA, the wrestlers failed this and were eliminated because of it.

And I was pleased to see they had arranged for a number of taxis for the contestants to be on standby, nothing has frustrated me more than seeing previous editions of the race seemingly come down to who can find a taxi first, was happy to see this taken out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back