MickyCrow

Club Legend
Mar 11, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC, Salisbury North FC
Hey guys, sorry to intrude on your board, but Ive had a soft spot for you guys for a long time. I have loved watching you guys this year, especially glad big EVAN came to your club and is doing so well.

I know it was a really disappointing game today but you guys will bounce back, and are definitely on the way up. As an outsider looking in you have guys on every line who are on the cusp of being elite, or at least Very high quality, and I would still back you guys in to make the 8 (knocking Carlton out would be good;)). Dont lose faith is all Im saying, you have serious quality, and will be a major top 4 threat in 12 months time.

Good luck for the rest of the year and commiserations for today, you'll bounce back next game.

PS ignore the Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon knobs

the game we play against Carlton will be an eight point game.

If we beat them or Freo at subi or I suppose slim outside chance you guys at AAMI, then we win every other game expected to win, then we can do it.

Loses are essendon, and 2 of Crows, Freo, Cartlon.

Everything else wins

13 is the aim

the game we play against Carlton will be an eight point game.

If we beat them or Freo at subi or I suppose slim outside chance you guys at AAMI, then we win every other game expected to win, then we can do it.

Loses are essendon, and 2 of Crows, Freo, Cartlon.

Everything else wins

13 is the aim
Said it in the other thread we have to beat Freo once to make it. We just lost the one i'd have expected but it's not end of the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back