Movie Anchorman 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree completely, thorne.

Hated The Hangover, didn't bother with the second.

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

If Mac's had Paint, I'd have edited the 'Mother of God' meme to 'By the beard of Zeus' in honour of this momentous occasion :thumbsu:

Love Anchorman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How’d you do that? Heck, I’m not even mad; that’s amazing

**** the haters, if its s**t we wont watch it again, if its half as good as the original then its better than anything Adam Sandler has ever done*

*except Just Go With It, that movies the nuts

Forget Burgundy, Brick is where the fun is at!

personally I'd like to see another Dewey Cox movie

Eddie Vedder: If Elvis and Buddy Holly are the Cain and Abel of rock and roll, Bruce Springsteen is Zachariah, Iggy Pop is Methuselah, and, of course, Neil Young is the wise prophet Ezekiel, then what does that make Dewey Cox?

Great movie. As for Anchorman, hopefully they do a good job. Steve Carrell needs to be on board.

Yeah saw it last night at Southland. Loved it. Some very funny moments, good cameos as well. A little disappointed in Brick. Didn't think his part was great.

The thing about Anchorman and a lot of Will Ferrel movies is you can just keep watching them and they get funnier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back