Movie Anchorman 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw it, thought it was pretty good but I think will get better over time. Fact are these movies are DVD movies to be watched with friends and some drinks, its hard to really laugh out loud in a cinema with strangers. I think theres a few quotes to come out of it

Needed more from Champ

Pretty sure Steve Carrell would've asked for more air time with Brick. During the first Anchorman he wasnt the big draw card he is now so its hard to ask him to just make stupid comments in the background, but his storyline was pretty shithouse. Its hard enough making jokes from his character and getting them right, very few things worked with his female costar

Loved Brian, probably got him right the most, could've done a little bit more.

Not sure what the whole blind thing was about, once it was all over I just kind of asked so wtf was the point of all that, so many better ways to get to the desired end imo

Loved the battle scene, kind of forgot about it then when it happened really enjoyed it, some lol cameos

Overall pretty good, but I'll judge it when I'm watching it at home and quoting it

It will also do a pretty good job of explaining what went wrong with news channels in general to people who dont really bother or care to understand

Not sure what the whole blind thing was about, once it was all over I just kind of asked so wtf was the point of all that, so many better ways to get to the desired end imo

Loved the battle scene, kind of forgot about it then when it happened really enjoyed it, some lol cameos

blind thing was something that they couldve done without. but to give benefit of doubt, i guess they were going for the "lighthouse keeper = loneliest job/person in the world" which ferrells burgandy was at that stage.

battle scene was best part of movie.

anchorman-2-say-what-o.gif

that-was-my-hand-ron-burgandy-anchorman-2-o.gif

ron-burgandy-accidental-racist-anchorman-2-o.gif

The problem with Steve Carrell is he just isn't that funny, it's a mystery to me why he has become a huge comedy star since the original Anchorman.

He certainly doesn't deserve equal billing with Will Ferrell.

Have you watched The Office (US)?. Completely changed my perception of him after watching it.

Have you watched The Office (US)?. Completely changed my perception of him after watching it.

Have seen a few episodes and I still don't find him funny.

The UK Office is far superior to the US version imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve Carell is a very funny guy with brilliant comic timing. Tends to go the LCD route these days, but some of the stuff he did on the Daily Show is the funniest they've ever done.

Wow are you trying to impersonate what you think a hipster would say, or just plain clueless?

No I genuinely don't find Steve Carrell funny and I think the UK Office is better than the US Office, there are plenty of other people who have the same opinions so I don't see how that makes me clueless or a hipster.

No I genuinely don't find Steve Carrell funny and I think the UK Office is better than the US Office, there are plenty of other people who have the same opinions so I don't see how that makes me clueless or a hipster.

Agree on everything you said. Steve Carrell is not funny The office could do with someone alot better.

Pretty sure Steve Carrell would've asked for more air time with Brick. During the first Anchorman he wasnt the big draw card he is now so its hard to ask him to just make stupid comments in the background, but his storyline was pretty shithouse. Its hard enough making jokes from his character and getting them right, very few things worked with his female costar

This is correct, only reason he agreed to be in it was for more air time.

"Plenty of other people"

Well that's settled.

Ps plenty of people believe the earth is flat too ;)

So I guess your opinion that I'm clueless makes you the higher authority on the matter, despite having no more people than me to back up.your own opinion. :rolleyes:

So I guess your opinion that I'm clueless makes you the higher authority on the matter, despite having no more people than me to back you up.your own opinion. :rolleyes:

Whoa... You have provided no evidence of these other people, their existence or number.

whereas I have the rest of the world on my side as evidence by his big career & popularity ;)

And besides you proved yourself clueless with your faux hipster pronouncement that the UK office is better :D

Hipster is so overused now that even hipsters refuse to call themselves hipsters as it's too mzainstream, they now refer to themselves as ******s.

but at the same time hipsters find it ironic that everyone is using their term to describe another. therefore they become even more powerful in their hipsterness

Hipster is so overused now that even hipsters refuse to call themselves hipsters as it's too mzainstream, they now refer to themselves as ******s.

Hipsterception?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back