Conspiracy Theory Anonymous Leaks Satanic / pedophile Cult Member Names, Places, Phone #s

Remove this Banner Ad

CountryRace

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 25, 2014
https://archive.org/details/WarIsARacket
AFL Club
Fremantle
nonymous

Greetings world, We Are Anonymous.

The biggest story of our generation is unfolding in the UK to near complete silence in the international corporate media. The UK media that cover it at all depict it as a ‘sex scandal’ committed by ‘child lovers’.

What the UK media depicts as “child sex” has left children missing the lower half of their bodies. These so-called ‘sex scandals’ involve children provided for torture as bait to blackmail political opponents in Northern Ireland. The UK has open files on 200 missing boys from 1977 and 1983. The investigation has so far involved a huge circle of UK establishment from media, politicians, police and intelligence, known to police as The Untouchables. There are international ties being ignored.

To the people of the UK, your ruling classes are preying on you. Not just in the ways you always knew they were. Our friends in the UK, just like our friends in Gabon, have a political class that is torturing and murdering their children and mutilating their bodies. Unlike in Gabon, the UK media is following the direction of the Paedophile Information Exchange and telling you these people are child lovers who need understanding and tolerance.

They are telling you this is sex. Who controls the words controls your thoughts. This is not sex. These people feed off the agony of others. They cause wars and destruction during their working hours and they torture and murder children as recreation. These are not child lovers.These are death eaters. To the people of the world, this story is not limited to the UK. Unlike us, death eaters have no borders. Human trafficking is the biggest criminal industry in the world. Death eaters have global networks.

Resistance is existence.
We are Anonymous.
We are everywhere.
We are legion.
We are those you have left without a home.
We are those you have murdered.
We are voiceless no more.
The world will change. We’ll change it.
Tyrants of the World,
Expect Us!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02/22/anonymous-leaks-satanic-cult-member-names-places-phone-s/

Interesting development

feel sad for the victims in this

Last edited:
Is this about Satanic Ritual Abuse? Good god, I thought that stopped being a viable conspiracy theory twenty years ago. Anonymous certainly attracts some fringe nutcases.

Hope no harm comes to the innocent unfortunates whose names have been 'leaked'.

Christ Church Hill London NW3 1JH. Telephone number: 020 7435 1361, together with at least another 7 schools: Highgate school, Heathside school, Fitzjohn’s primary, Perrochio school, New End, Northbridge, Devonshire house, possibly more schools involved.
The school staff and parents, priest, others involved are doing sex to boys’ and girls’ bottoms with the large plastic willies.
Adults force the children to do oral sex.
Babies are supplied regularly for the rituals: abused, tortured with the rat traps, dropped on the floor (often bleed), then killed. They put them to sleep by injecting, slit baby’s throat, drain blood, drink the blood and then cook the body by either roasting or frying. The meat is eaten by the leader Mr Dearman, teachers, 20 special children and their parents.
The baby sexual abuse and sacrifices are going on Tuesday, Wednesday (big sex day), Thursday.
On Wednesdays, my children, Alisa and Gabriel have been abused by at least 60-70 people including 20 special children (the children are taught to abuse each other).
I was wondering why my children were often pretending sick and refused to go to school on Wednesdays.

yeah, sounds legit :drunk:

ah FFS it gets better

East Finchley swimming pool is amongst other meeting spots for Satanic peadophile ring. The members of the ring attend swimming sex sessions satanic ritual blood sacrifice. The ritual is permed in an upstairs room in McDonald’s on Mondays & Fridays. Frank, boss of the McDonald’s (within the complex) allows the child sacrifice in the McDonald’s secret kitchen behind the mail one and is member of the cult.
Human babies are prepared and cooked on the cookers and ovens.

Lets see hard evidence rather than names and numbers. Still someone has to invitigate this phenomena properly, if it takes a mob of hackers, shame on us for failing generations of children.

nonymous

Greetings world, We Are Anonymous.

The biggest story of our generation is unfolding in the UK to near complete silence in the international corporate media. The UK media that cover it at all depict it as a ‘sex scandal’ committed by ‘child lovers’.

What the UK media depicts as “child sex” has left children missing the lower half of their bodies. These so-called ‘sex scandals’ involve children provided for torture as bait to blackmail political opponents in Northern Ireland. The UK has open files on 200 missing boys from 1977 and 1983. The investigation has so far involved a huge circle of UK establishment from media, politicians, police and intelligence, known to police as The Untouchables. There are international ties being ignored.

To the people of the UK, your ruling classes are preying on you. Not just in the ways you always knew they were. Our friends in the UK, just like our friends in Gabon, have a political class that is torturing and murdering their children and mutilating their bodies. Unlike in Gabon, the UK media is following the direction of the Paedophile Information Exchange and telling you these people are child lovers who need understanding and tolerance.

They are telling you this is sex. Who controls the words controls your thoughts. This is not sex. These people feed off the agony of others. They cause wars and destruction during their working hours and they torture and murder children as recreation. These are not child lovers.These are death eaters. To the people of the world, this story is not limited to the UK. Unlike us, death eaters have no borders. Human trafficking is the biggest criminal industry in the world. Death eaters have global networks.

Resistance is existence.
We are Anonymous.
We are everywhere.
We are legion.
We are those you have left without a home.
We are those you have murdered.
We are voiceless no more.
The world will change. We’ll change it.
Tyrants of the World,
Expect Us!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02/22/anonymous-leaks-satanic-cult-member-names-places-phone-s/

Interesting development

feel sad for the victims in this

The Black Child's YouTube channel goes even deeper into Satanic ritual abuse and other goings-on.

According to TBC, politicians, judges, lawyers, media personalities, businessmen/women, royal family members, A-list celebrities in movies, TV and music, sportsmen/women of prominence, the world's movers and shakers, etc, are involved in these and other such vile practices. Power, money, fame and career are offered to these people who are deemed to be an asset to the group. Satanic rituals include the dehumanizing, degrading and the stripping away of the pride and dignity of those carrying out the rituals. This is but part of the price that must be paid in order to gain the incredible wealth, prestige and title that these people have. Everything that is considered an abomination to God is practiced in Satanic worship. The videos on TBC's channel point to these people getting together for regular, weekly, seeming A-list parties, but instead are getting together for their regular rituals that must be done in order to appease the demons that have provided all these material things. Pedophilia, cannibalism, bestiality, bisexual orgies, blood drinking and animal and human killing are just some of the acts carried out by these people in order to keep the gifts they've been given. If regular rituals are not carried out, a human sacrifice of a loved one is required. The group's members help other members carry out their required rituals. The group members also police each other and keep everyone in line and performing the rituals.

Once you're in you're in for life. There's no backing out. Death is the only way out. And if you attempt to rat on these people, they'll publicly humiliate, disgrace and discredit you before finally having you, and even your loved ones, killed in a blood sacrifice. This is how they keep their actions mostly in the group and to stop potential deserters.

An example of one of the rituals was of a child placed upon an alter and stabbed to death. The blood coming from the wound was captured in a bowl in order to be drank from. The child's heart was cut out and consumed.

Rituals also involve the eating of feces and the drinking of urine. This is part of the dehumanizing, degrading and stripping of pride and dignity that these people must go through and endure. This act is a continuing thing. It doesn't just happen once and they're done with it, it's on-going and regular.

The up and comers who're deemed to be of value to the group and are deemed worthy to be offered membership are given the lavish treatment in order to pique their interest. But it's at this stage that these up and comers have no idea what's in store for them for taking up the offer. At this stage they only see the private jets, the luxury cars, the mansions, the mingling with A-list celebrities, the lavish parties, the holiday trips that they go on in order to appeal to them and whet their appetite. Once they say 'hell yeah, this is what I want', it's at that time these up and comers are told what's really going down and told to make a choice. It's said that these people are not allowed to be tricked into serving Satan and his demons, for such a contract would be invalid. These people must willfully sign their name in blood. Once they've signed, the first ritual immediately begins. This is where these initiates get popped/sodomized, among carrying out other sexually deviant acts, by the old men and/or women in the hierarchy. Queen Latifa apparently really gets into it, she dons the strap-on and has popped many a woman. Whether you're a man or a woman makes no difference. Whether one is married makes no difference either, for Satan doesn't honour marriage contracts. Adultery is a given, given the bisexual orgies that must be partaken of as a ritual. Getting "popped" is known as "gravy". If you ever hear a celebrity speaking casually of, or song lyrics involving 'it's just gravy', you'll know of their price for admission and what they're talking about.

'Going to the next level', as in advancing ones career or getting the gig for a big role, requires getting popped each time as well. The higher up one goes, the more rituals that are required, as well as requiring more extreme rituals. The more that's given you, the more that's expected in return.

This, and more, are spoken of on TBC's channel. His channel speaks of some of these celebrities being hypnotized and thus being mind-controlled slaves through MK Ultra. If one is going to check out his YouTube channel, I suggest start watching from his earliest work and then work your way through. Even if you don't agree with all of his stuff, it's interesting nonetheless.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Black Child's YouTube channel goes even deeper into Satanic ritual abuse and other goings-on.

So it's a super secret satanic club that eats babies and poo and wee and has violent bum sex all the time? But this guy has access and puts videos on youtube about it. He must be pretty stealthy or maybe he's full of it.

So it's a super secret satanic club that eats babies and poo and wee and has violent bum sex all the time? But this guy has access and puts videos on youtube about it. He must be pretty stealthy or maybe he's full of it.

Who said it was "super secret"? It's attempted to be kept on the low down, but leaks are bound to occur when it's so widespread.

According to TBC, politicians, judges, lawyers, media personalities, businessmen/women, royal family members, A-list celebrities in movies, TV and music, sportsmen/women of prominence, the world's movers and shakers, etc, are involved in these and other such vile practices. Power, money, fame and career are offered to these people who are deemed to be an asset to the group. Satanic rituals include the dehumanizing, degrading and the stripping away of the pride and dignity of those carrying out the rituals. This is but part of the price that must be paid in order to gain the incredible wealth, prestige and title that these people have. Everything that is considered an abomination to God is practiced in Satanic worship. The videos on TBC's channel point to these people getting together for regular, weekly, seeming A-list parties, but instead are getting together for their regular rituals that must be done in order to appease the demons that have provided all these material things. Pedophilia, cannibalism, bestiality, bisexual orgies, blood drinking and animal and human killing are just some of the acts carried out by these people in order to keep the gifts they've been given. If regular rituals are not carried out, a human sacrifice of a loved one is required. The group's members help other members carry out their required rituals. The group members also police each other and keep everyone in line and performing the rituals.

Once you're in you're in for life. There's no backing out. Death is the only way out. And if you attempt to rat on these people, they'll publicly humiliate, disgrace and discredit you before finally having you, and even your loved ones, killed in a blood sacrifice. This is how they keep their actions mostly in the group and to stop potential deserters.

An example of one of the rituals was of a child placed upon an alter and stabbed to death. The blood coming from the wound was captured in a bowl in order to be drank from. The child's heart was cut out and consumed.

Rituals also involve the eating of feces and the drinking of urine. This is part of the dehumanizing, degrading and stripping of pride and dignity that these people must go through and endure. This act is a continuing thing. It doesn't just happen once and they're done with it, it's on-going and regular.

The up and comers who're deemed to be of value to the group and are deemed worthy to be offered membership are given the lavish treatment in order to pique their interest. But it's at this stage that these up and comers have no idea what's in store for them for taking up the offer. At this stage they only see the private jets, the luxury cars, the mansions, the mingling with A-list celebrities, the lavish parties, the holiday trips that they go on in order to appeal to them and whet their appetite. Once they they say 'hell yeah, this is what I want', it's at that time these up and comers are told what's really going down and told to make a choice. It's said that these people are not allowed to be tricked into serving Satan and his demons, for such a contract would be invalid. These people must willfully sign their name in blood. Once they've signed, the first ritual immediately begins. This is where these initiates get popped/sodomized, among carrying out other sexually deviant acts, by the old men and/or women in the hierarchy. Queen Latifa apparently really gets into it, she dons the strap-on and has popped many a woman. Whether you're a man or a woman makes no difference. Whether one is married makes no difference either, for Satan doesn't honour marriage contracts. Adultery is a given, given the bisexual orgies that must be partaken of as a ritual. Getting "popped" is known as "gravy". If you ever hear a celebrity speaking casually of, or song lyrics involving 'it's just gravy', you'll know of their price for admission and what they're talking about.

'Going to the next level', as in advancing ones career or getting the gig for a big role, requires getting popped each time as well. The higher up one goes, the more rituals that are required, as well as requiring more extreme rituals.

This, and more, are on spoken of on TBC's channel. His channel speaks of some of these celebrities being hypnotized and thus being mind-controlled slaves through MK Ultra. If one is going to check out his YouTube channel, I suggest start watching from his earliest work and then work your way through. Even if you don't agree with all of his stuff, it's interesting nonetheless.

At risk of sounding like a loony tune, this Satanic Cult, could be very easily be being described in Katy Perrys song "Dark horse"

I knew you were
You were gonna come to me
And here you are
But you better choose carefully
'Cause I'm capable of anything
Of anything and everything

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
But don't make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy

So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know whatcha falling for
Baby do you dare to do this
'Cause I'm coming atcha like a dark horse

Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, a perfect storm
'Cause once you're mine, once you're mine
There's no going back

Mark my words
This love will make you levitate
Like a bird
Like a bird without a cage
But down to earth
If you choose to walk away, don't walk away

It's in the palm of your hand now baby
It's a yes or no, no maybe
So just be sure before you give it up to me
Up to me, give it up to me

There's no going back

She's a beast
I call her Karma
She eat your heart out
Like Jeffrey Dahmer
Be careful
Try not to lead her on
Shawty's heart was on steroids
'Cause her love was so strong

You may fall in love
When you meet her
If you get the chance you better keep her
She's sweet as pie, but if you break her heart
She'll turn cold as a freezer
That fairy tale ending with a knight in shining armor
She can be my Sleeping Beauty
I'm gon' put her in a coma

Woo! Damn I think I love her
Shawty so bad
I'm sprung and I don't care
She got me like a roller coaster
Turn the bedroom into a fair
Her love is like a drug
I was tryna hit it and quit it
But lil' mama so dope
I messed around and got addicted

There's no going back

Read more: Katy Perry - Dark Horse Lyrics | MetroLyrics

At risk of sounding like a loony tune, this Satanic Cult, could be very easily be being described in Katy Perrys song "Dark horse"

Read more: Katy Perry - Dark Horse Lyrics | MetroLyrics

This is an excellent example of seemingly innocent lyrics on the surface, but with a hidden message underlying it. A lot of music, especially nowadays, has hidden meanings pointing to what I spoke of. Madonna's Beautiful Stranger is another one.

The up and comers who're deemed to be of value to the group and are deemed worthy to be offered membership are given the lavish treatment in order to pique their interest. But it's at this stage that these up and comers have no idea what's in store for them for taking up the offer. At this stage they only see the private jets, the luxury cars, the mansions, the mingling with A-list celebrities, the lavish parties, the holiday trips that they go on in order to appeal to them and whet their appetite. Once they they say 'hell yeah, this is what I want', it's at that time these up and comers are told what's really going down and told to make a choice. It's said that these people are not allowed to be tricked into serving Satan and his demons, for such a contract would be invalid. These people must willfully sign their name in blood. Once they've signed, the first ritual immediately begins. This is where these initiates get popped/sodomized, among carrying out other sexually deviant acts, by the old men and/or women in the hierarchy. Queen Latifa apparently really gets into it, she dons the strap-on and has popped many a woman. Whether you're a man or a woman makes no difference. Whether one is married makes no difference either, for Satan doesn't honour marriage contracts. Adultery is a given, given the bisexual orgies that must be partaken of as a ritual. Getting "popped" is known as "gravy". If you ever hear a celebrity speaking casually of, or song lyrics involving 'it's just gravy', you'll know of their price for admission and what they're talking about.

'Going to the next level', as in advancing ones career or getting the gig for a big role, requires getting popped each time as well. The higher up one goes, the more rituals that are required, as well as requiring more extreme rituals. The more that's given you, the more that's expected in return.

This, and more, are spoken of on TBC's channel. His channel speaks of some of these celebrities being hypnotized and thus being mind-controlled slaves through MK Ultra. If one is going to check out his YouTube channel, I suggest start watching from his earliest work and then work your way through. Even if you don't agree with all of his stuff, it's interesting nonetheless.

hahahahahahaahahaahahahaha.

if you cant get your head around efc being drugs cheats

dont tackle elite global pedophile rings
There is a difference between pedophiles and cannibal satanists. The former is very real and widespread and the latter reside in the paranoid minds of flakes like yourself.

Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy threads. There is no evidence that it exists and OPs link directs to a website that will literally publish anything without source or fact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back