Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be really unfair to the newer clubs then...

Way more players have played at least one game for the Vic clubs than any of the interstate clubs

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
True.
Lets call it 1 game for any state, league level game. :)

Unfortunately i won't be going to down to the Colts anywhere tomorrow as i'm working a Saturday for the first time since the football season finished. Wanted to see EP v Claremont as both sides should be very strong this year.

http://www.wafl.com.au/games/view/10790
Zane Sumich is also making WAFL Colts debut.

Unfortunately i won't be going to down to the Colts anywhere tomorrow as i'm working a Saturday for the first time since the football season finished. Wanted to see EP v Claremont as both sides should be very strong this year.

http://www.wafl.com.au/games/view/10790
Zane Sumich is also making WAFL Colts debut.

I will watch that with interest then.

I have no idea if it would make the competition unfair,

but I believe the F/S rule should be......... if my Dad played 1 game for an AFL club, I think they should have priority to pick me..................... In fact I reckon that even if my Pop played 1 game for a club, they should have priority on me. :)

It would then dilute interest in father sons for fans. There wouldn't be endless threads 5 years before draft age disecting every possession.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-04-01/academy-kids-show-plenty-in-loss-to-werribee

academyhi5s.jpg

Zane Sumich
Height: 184cm, Weight: 76kg, DOB: 31/8/1998
Recruited From: South Fremantle
Position: Medium Utility

Round 1: A lump of a lad, Zane Sumich won 11 disposals in Round 1, bobbing up with a few good marks and tackles that will excite the West Coast faithful. He’s still a development prospect who will be more of a slow burn, but at 189cm and 90kg, he’s got a body made for football.

Round 2: Similar output to last week with 11 touches, playing all over the ground. Three marks and three tackles; looks to be easing himself into Colts football. Sumich is capable of really impacting a game with his measurements and skill, but just played his role this weekend, not a standout.

Round 3: The breakout game we were waiting for! Everything clicked for Sumich in Round 3 against East Perth, winning 22 disposals, taking five marks and having six inside 50s. Whilst the strong utility didn’t hit the scoreboard in the Bulldogs’ 31-point win, he was a presence playing through the midfield and at the clinches. Looking forward to seeing him capitalise on this performance as the season progresses.

Jake Waterman
Height: 189cm, Weight: 84kg, DOB: 6/5/1998
Recruited From: Claremont Tigers
Position: Medium Forward/Midfielder

Round 1: A standout effort in his first game, Jake Waterman was named among the best with a 22 disposal, eight mark effort to go along with two goals – confirming he’ll be a hot prospect to join brother Alec at years end. The midfielder-cum-forward moves well, has a good engine and has the physicality that helps create separation on his opponent. Loved his eight uncontested marks, pushing hard to spread and always looking threatening.

Round 2: CLUB BYE

Round 3: Did not play in Round 3 due to AFL Academy commitments. Waterman was tough an uncompromising, and took a big hit from Werribee’s Majak Daw before dusting himself off, buttering up, and going again. Love his attitude, nothing seems to phase him.

Great write up by paige cardona. Good to here zane is doing well.

Zane Sumich
Height: 184cm, Weight: 76kg, DOB: 31/8/1998
Recruited From: South Fremantle
Position: Medium Utility

Round 1: A lump of a lad, Zane Sumich won 11 disposals in Round 1, bobbing up with a few good marks and tackles that will excite the West Coast faithful. He’s still a development prospect who will be more of a slow burn, but at 189cm and 90kg, he’s got a body made for football.

Round 2: Similar output to last week with 11 touches, playing all over the ground. Three marks and three tackles; looks to be easing himself into Colts football. Sumich is capable of really impacting a game with his measurements and skill, but just played his role this weekend, not a standout.

Round 3: The breakout game we were waiting for! Everything clicked for Sumich in Round 3 against East Perth, winning 22 disposals, taking five marks and having six inside 50s. Whilst the strong utility didn’t hit the scoreboard in the Bulldogs’ 31-point win, he was a presence playing through the midfield and at the clinches. Looking forward to seeing him capitalise on this performance as the season progresses.

Jake Waterman
Height: 189cm, Weight: 84kg, DOB: 6/5/1998
Recruited From: Claremont Tigers
Position: Medium Forward/Midfielder

Round 1: A standout effort in his first game, Jake Waterman was named among the best with a 22 disposal, eight mark effort to go along with two goals – confirming he’ll be a hot prospect to join brother Alec at years end. The midfielder-cum-forward moves well, has a good engine and has the physicality that helps create separation on his opponent. Loved his eight uncontested marks, pushing hard to spread and always looking threatening.

Round 2: CLUB BYE

Round 3: Did not play in Round 3 due to AFL Academy commitments. Waterman was tough an uncompromising, and took a big hit from Werribee’s Majak Daw before dusting himself off, buttering up, and going again. Love his attitude, nothing seems to phase him.

Great write up by paige cardona. Good to here zane is doing well.
Very promising indeed,but obviously both are shite and only worth 4th round picks

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back