Injury Any News on Darcy Gardiner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Omg and 9 more sleeps till my partner gets back from the country for school holidays. She teaches in the country and we were planning a trip to Sydney...for about 5 minutes until I realize the biggest game of the year is on Easter weekend. She is now settling with a day trip to the gold coast.

Signs she's a catch that's for sure!
And dare I say, a keeper.

And dare I say, a keeper.

Definitely. She's not into football in the slightest but she's happy to give it a go and come to some games. I decided that round 1 isn't appropriate due to the amount of yelling I see myself doing lol.

Definitely. She's not into football in the slightest but she's happy to give it a go and come to some games. I decided that round 1 isn't appropriate due to the amount of yelling I see myself doing lol.
Good luck with that. My wife said the same. Hasn't been to a game in 25 years. A large part of that is what she said I became at the footy. I tell her I'm just being passionate:oops:

Good luck with that. My wife said the same. Hasn't been to a game in 25 years. A large part of that is what she said I became at the footy. I tell her I'm just being passionate:oops:

Crap, you strike a good point. Lets just say there is a reason DDL is in my display picture. I am a great character actor at the football, in which I act... "Passionate". lol

Crap, you strike a good point. Lets just say there is a reason DDL is in my display picture. I am a great character actor at the football, in which I act... "Passionate". lol

You scream at players who have no left foot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back