Any Word on Scharenberg?

Remove this Banner Ad

Used condoms? As if anyone in Frankston uses condoms.....have you seen the 14yo girls wandering the streets smoking with a pregnant belly? I dont think they are in the market for buying condoms!
They are used for smuggling drugs inside mules... No one in Frankston even realises their intended use.

Last edited:

Great news. Fingers crossed for him. Imagine if he comes in and does well enough to make a bid for inclusion in the first week of finals!

(seriously though, will be delighted if he plays each week in the VFL without injury and is set up for a clean run at it in 2015).

They showed a bit of him during the news tonight, he threw Bucks to the ground pretty easily in the training drill they were doing.

I am just Excited to see his Elite Kicking/Disposal and Descion Making:D

I read somewhere that he's expected to play half a game this week. Imagine that means that all going well it will be 3/4 game the following and then a full game. Fingers crossed that in 4 weeks time his performances have demanded senior selection.

I read somewhere that he's expected to play half a game this week. Imagine that means that all going well it will be 3/4 game the following and then a full game. Fingers crossed that in 4 weeks time his performances have demanded senior selection.
Much as I am all agog to see Shazza strut his stuff on the big stage for us I'm very nervous about pushing it too far, too fast. He would need to be totally fit to play and giving something to the side it can't get from incumbents to start so late in the season.

But my o my if he does we could be in for some real eye candy :)

Much as I am all agog to see Shazza strut his stuff on the big stage for us I'm very nervous about pushing it too far, too fast. He would need to be totally fit to play and giving something to the side it can't get from incumbents to start so late in the season.

If he's as good as I'm expecting than once he's played a full VFL game I see him as fit enough, heck even 3/4 of a VFL game and a player of his type could be a useful sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've had him in full training for 5 weeks before even letting him play a half of footy. Too far too fast is not what I'd call that type of approach.

I don't think the club has any intention of giving him AFL games this late in the year.
They probably just want to see him get through 5 VFL games plus finals.
Then prepare for 2015.
If we aren't playing finals which is looking likely the club may give him the last game of the year as a sub

Different circumstances here though, we've gotta remember he hasn't run properly, let alone played a game of footy in more than a year.

I say he been running Properly for at least 2 weeks

There are going to be so many spooky ghosts around these parts when Scharenberg plays his first game...

tumblr_m738mbHuza1qzo3zwo1_1280.png

Id hope it would be closer to 6, but in any case it's not in a competitive format. They won't be bringing him into the AFL this year, I promise you!

We have to see. It is Highly Unikely he will but if he plays well and the AFL team has missed the Finals. Then he has a Small Chance too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back