Appeal ASADA v Dank (AFL) WADA V Players CAS(Nov), WADA v Dank? New evidence players tested TB4

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfairness?

Let me tell you:
* how unfair AFL Commissioners and executive can be when they want to
* about the lack of a National Sporting Ombudsmen who can hear sporting disputes
* how voiceless individuals can be when the AFL run the sporting media in Melbourne
* how when you report a crime to the AFL Integrity Unit they tell you it's not their concern.

But, wait a minute, you know all about it.

So if an international body like WADA comes over the top and pulls these people into line. Excellent.
because my kid was conspired against then it's good that Essendon are punished.

Makes sense.

Face facts lady: your kid was never good enough. There's no consipiracy, you are just biased parents who have an axe to grind, and that's why no-one will help you. Sorry about that

I can't see WADA finding the players not guilty because of "delays not attributable to the players".

It's CAS who WADA must attempt to convince of player guilt. Assuming they can get a case up of course. ASADA failed miserably as we saw, and thus far what ASADA sent WADA is all they have to work with.

Mate I said the players would win at the afl tribunal.

But I also said asada would not appeal but Wada would.

I made a classic mistake early on, I forgot to back self interest. It was never in the interests of the afl to have essendon rendered impotent on field and for the club to be sued.

But I corrected myself and if you doubt it then the actions of Wada re having the hearing in Switzerland suggest Wada feels the same way.
this announcement increases the odds that this will never even get to CAS frankly

this announcement increases the odds that this will never even get to CAS frankly

Has to be seen that way. WADA not exactly raring to go here. Probably still wondering why ASADA even bothered proceeding with what WADA now have to work with.

Last edited:

Makes sense.

Face facts lady: your kid was never good enough. There's no consipiracy, you are just biased parents who have an axe to grind, and that's why no-one will help you. Sorry about that
Absolutely no need for that. :thumbsdown: Poor form Lance.

Has to be seen that way. WADA not exactly raring to go here. Probably still wondering why ASADA even bothered proceeding with what WADA now have to work with.

Why do they need to be raring to go?

It's only ever been Robbo and you guys that have seen this whole saga as anything more than a body that exists to prevent doping in sport, investigating and mounting a case that 34 Essendon adults committed a breach of the WADA Code.

Quite tired of EFC fans thinking that every single bit of news helps their cause. I bet when they are found guilty they will somehow spin it into a positive.
So what WADA have asked for an extension .. When will it get into your brain pan ... what your club did has world sport implications ... the my dog ate my records excuse needs to be squashed like the bug of an excuse that it is. WADA are not going to lose this case if they can avoid it because of the massive loophole this case creates.

The playing field is pretty obvious to work out. What the result will be I do not think any of us really knows ... What I do know is that WADA is putting a lot of resources into getting the EFC 34 ... wonder why?

I can tell you its not because they hate you its because they know what you did and they will stop at nothing until it is exposed ... Personally I would prefer not to have them chasing me so hard but hey I'm a bit thirsty from all this popcorn I have been munching away on ... Anyone got some kool aid to wash it down with?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's CAS who WADA must attempt to convince of player guilt. Assuming they can get a case up of course. ASADA failed miserably as we saw, and thus far what ASADA sent WADA is all they have to work with.

You are correct about it not being WADA but CAS. I should have known that because I knew it was not ASADA but the hand-picked AFL Tribunal previously.

Makes sense.

Absolutely no need for that. :thumbsdown: Poor form Lance.

Maybe it just needed to be said Jenny. If I was out there thinking my son had been conspired against by a corrupt AFL I'd be running to Baker and McKenzie with the story in no time. They're clearly not aligned with the AFL's interests. I'm sure they'd view the AFL as a bigger fish than Essendon, and as such would love to get their teeth into the story.

Quite tired of EFC fans thinking that every single bit of news helps their cause. I bet when they are found guilty they will somehow spin it into a positive.
So what WADA have asked for an extension .. When will it get into your brain pan ... what your club did has world sport implications ... the my dog ate my records excuse needs to be squashed like the bug of an excuse that it is. WADA are not going to lose this case if they can avoid it because of the massive loophole this case creates.

The playing field is pretty obvious to work out. What the result will be I do not think any of us really knows ... What I do know is that WADA is putting a lot of resources into getting the EFC 34 ... wonder why?

I can tell you its not because they hate you its because they know what you did and they will stop at nothing until it is exposed ... Personally I would prefer not to have them chasing me so hard but hey I'm a bit thirsty from all this popcorn I have been munching away on ... Anyone got some kool aid to wash it down with?

Bolded = assumptions. So that's 4. Pretty good for one post.

red = http://englishplus.com/grammar/00000246.htm Hope this adds a few more points to your already outstanding IQ.

Maybe it just needed to be said Jenny. If I was out there thinking my son had been conspired against by a corrupt AFL I'd be running to Baker and McKenzie with the story in no time. They're clearly not aligned with the AFL's interests. I'm sure they'd view the AFL as a bigger fish than Essendon, and as such would love to get their teeth into the story.
Do you know who she has and hasn't spoken to? it didn't NEED to be said. Just ignore her if you don't want to read what she has to say.

Bolded = assumptions. So that's 4. Pretty good for one post.

red = http://englishplus.com/grammar/00000246.htm Hope this adds a few more points to your already outstanding IQ.
Domt think most footy fans have any doubt of your guilt ... It's proving it thats the problem ... and why is that ... hasn't EFC told us repeatedly that they want the truth to come out yet are doing everything they can to make sure that doesn't happen?

Who does that?

Pretty sure it's not the innocent ... but hey yeah I'm hanging you guys before you are actually dead set guilty instead of just acting guilty ... Sorry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back