Game Day Around the Grounds Rounds 6-10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And people say we're hard to watch. Richmond v Essendon is a brutally awful game. Playing like bottom 9 teams....
Jesus that is turgid, white bread footy. Both coaches too gutless to take a risk. Haven't been this bored by a game since Ross Lyons early days at St Kilda.

Talk about thumbing your nose at 80,000 paying customers and the tradition of the game in the showcase match of indigenous round.

Dooma just said he was happy with it. * wit.

Hate to see the cheats win this but Geeze Richmond are so gutless with their game plan serve them right if they lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks *FC for choking hard tonight. Lots of LULZ to be had at Fletch's expense. I wonder if they'll carry him any further.

Well played Richmond.

Fyfe is going to replace Pavalova as Freo's greatest ever champion. The things I would do to get that boy in a navy blue job .. Absolute Star of Stars, Fyfe's making footy enjoyable for me again despite Essendon's Drug Crap and Carlton being crap ..

..go on....

Its a family forum here, so you can use your imagination :)

There is a sense of destiny about Freo this year, out of all the interstate clubs, Freo have done it the hard way, they never got the generous draft concessions or instant stars from other clubs like West Coast, Adelaide, Port etc.

Ross The Boss is a man on a mission, he ain't gonna leave Freo till he coaches them to a premiership, and I am not ashamed to admit I really want the Dockers to lift that cup in the first week of October.

Just an old fashioned working class footy club that has graduated from the school of hard knocks !

Its a family forum here, so you can use your imagination :)

There is a sense of destiny about Freo this year, out of all the interstate clubs, Freo have done it the hard way, they never got the generous draft concessions or instant stars from other clubs like West Coast, Adelaide, Port etc.

Ross The Boss is a man on a mission, he ain't gonna leave Freo till he coaches them to a premiership, and I am not ashamed to admit I really want the Dockers to lift that cup in the first week of October.

Just an old fashioned working class footy club that has graduated from the school of hard knocks !
Pav deserves a flag.

Plus if Freo win my mum's partner has promised to make an honest woman of her. HEAVE HO WAY TO GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back