FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't he lose his mirakuru (spelling?) in the final battle? From memory, they developed some kind of cure and injected him with it.

I liked the island revisit but wasn't such a fan of the flashbacks. For me they're risking the same problem as a lot of prequel stories where they rewrite too much and instead of being one crazy coincidence it becomes ten years of crazy coincidences.

Way too easy for them to break out of the prison. Are you telling me Slade could not work that out???

Pay more attention please....it was built to stop men escaping not girls with dislocated shoulders

Way too easy for them to break out of the prison. Are you telling me Slade could not work that out???

Maybe that button was in his blind spot lol.

From the show that bought you a herbal tea that cures death, sorry on second thought not death but near fatal injuries. Its safe to say anything is fair game for the writers after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like others have said, good episode.

They need more episodes where Thea is a badass.

Island revisit was cool as well. And I liked the flashbacks, thought they were alright.

Amazing Ep,
I just wish they could dish out these sort of episodes earlier in the season, if the season is too long then they should shorten it because at the moment all the best writing and scenes are in the 2nd half of seasons.

About time they showed Ray again. I've found him more interesting than the League this season.

Thought this show was becoming more soap opera than comic adaption, but the last part of this episode showed some promise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back