Multiplat Assassin's Creed: Unity

Remove this Banner Ad

Love that they're back in a big city, so pumped for this game, hope it's as good or better than II/Brotherhood, being the last in the series that I genuinely enjoyed and completed.

Also, can recommend that you put the spoken audio in French and use English subtitles. On my second playthrough of AC II I set language to Italian and it makes you feel so much more immersed.

Love that they're back in a big city, so pumped for this game, hope it's as good or better than II/Brotherhood, being the last in the series that I genuinely enjoyed and completed.

Also, can recommend that you put the spoken audio in French and use English subtitles. On my second playthrough of AC II I set language to Italian and it makes you feel so much more immersed.
Pretty much exactly how I feel as well.

I didn't even know you could do that:oops:

ok I looked it up for myself, thanks for nothing

wiki page says

Release date(s)
So guess I was getting confused with the North American release date. That's poo, since when do they get games before us?

Hanging for this game hurry up Thursday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, they're all the same.

Australian eBay account is fine too.

Then even better. I got mine from DSE for $49.95 so I can't complain too much.

Hmmm

I remember getting my special edition Batman Arkham City two days early from EB Games.

So if you are remembering correctly that is one game. The chances are still very very small.

Early reports that the game is struggling on i7's with GTX 980s. Good old ubisoft

I'm going to get my popcorn

http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/11/11/assassins-creed-unity-review

7.8 from IGN

About what I expected - pretty much more AC with prettier graphics and more NPCs. Combat still average, movement still finicky. At least the missions sound better, hardly any tailing ones. Story not great, but is it ever?

Co-op sounds decent but I wish they'd also included the competitive MP of previous games. I must be the only one who reckons its great.

Will pick it up tomorrow, still love these games despite the flaws.

Early reports that the game is struggling on i7's with GTX 980s. Good old ubisoft

I'm going to get my popcorn
Apparently it runs poorly on the consoles also. So not only can Ubisoft not port to PC properly, they can't even develop properly for the consoles that they prefer to sell their game on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back