Beauty & Style Aussie Michelle Jenneke the world's favourite new hurdler.

Remove this Banner Ad

Another Hockeyroo Georgie Parker goes very well also...much better than the gold logie winner
Better than Flanagan I reckon. Flanagan scrubs up very well and always looks nice, but she's really not all that flash. Saw quite a few good lookers from other countries during my viewings of the Games, but never remembered to look them up.

I looked really hard and can't see a sponsorship plug anywhere.

10382514_893127867382435_7613258048047144228_o.jpg

I looked really hard and can't see a sponsorship plug anywhere.

10382514_893127867382435_7613258048047144228_o.jpg

I looked really hard and that's ALMOST enough to distract you from whats going on upstairs

Amazing body, face isn't great. Got an on and off boner, dunno whether it needs a fap! Would definately bang though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just look at models or some s**t, stop wanking over athletes you sick freaks

Just look at models or some s**t, stop wanking over athletes you sick freaks

i have to question who the freaks are.

Models never have any energy for sex as the don't eat properly. Athletes , train really hard building up , lots of hormones, tight in the right places and absolutely go off on stillnox and goon.

i have to question who the freaks are.

Models never have any energy for sex as the don't eat properly. Athletes , train really hard building up , lots of hormones, tight in the right places and absolutely go off on stillnox and goon.

GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU ROOT A MODEL BRUV, YOU'D STRUGGLE TO PICK UP A PUB LEAGUE CENTRE HALF BACK OVERWEIGHT 45 YEAR OLD FROM WOLLONGONG AT THE SPOTTED COW TAVERN IN TOOWOOMBA!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back