Review Autopsy Thread - Dogs v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

A total cluster*, looked like we could play at times then looked like we were tanking other times. Not much to take away from here except we lost that game to GWS at home

Disappointing effort for Gia's last game.

It'll hurt until draft night.

Win or loss at the end there this was a disappointing result, we didn't deserve to win TBH. A loss will not only help our draft position but it'll also not allow us to just paint over any cracks we have, we have ALOT of work to do this pre-season.

Disgusting. Stringer will cop the flack, but Giansiracusa & Young were the worst on ground by ****ing miles.

Just a bunch of ****ing idiot footballers we are.

We deserved to lose. We we're ******* s**t!

We've gone backwards compared to last year. Last year we had more wins, and this year we had an easier draw. 2014 has been a poor season.

That was tanking. Stringer just doesn't misjudge or drop those. Numerous things that we don't do we're on display. I'm ashamed right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We dropped to the very bottom of the AFL food chain today - by dropping to GWS levels of brain fades around the ball and off it. Scrapping with 18 year olds, choking kicks, dropping easy marks ect ect. Pathetic display in the final game of a nothing season. Thank god for the improved draft pick. Our early draft picks are all we have to hang our hat on these days.

And most were so sure we were going to have pick 7 and that we couldn't lose to Gws .... Nothing's a certainty

Guys is your coach the man for the job? I just question the fact that the boys couldn't perform for Griffo's 200th and now Gia's last game. There's something not quite right, you guys needed to show more this season. Good luck for 2015.

No proof teams play any better in miletsone games. It's called bogan statistical bias.

Guys is your coach the man for the job? I just question the fact that the boys couldn't perform for Griffo's 200th and now Gia's last game. There's something not quite right, you guys needed to show more this season. Good luck for 2015.
Take it to the huge thread already created for the topic :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back