Review Autopsy vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf fans who rubbished our team and said you'd belt us today can line up here to apologise.

P.S. I was right about Swallow and Cunnington just being average players and a big reason why you're just a decent,vanilla team.

Great win GO DOGS!!!

w0Ukk5U.gif

Unfortunately we still haven't beaten anybody of consequence. I guess we'll have to wait for the finals to do it.

If the footy gods are kind it'll be this insipid and heartless mob from Norf again.

So I thought the doggies were the 'best of the rest' after last week. Easy draw and haven't beat a top team since what - round 5? Then you play this way against the most inform team in the comp.

And you play exciting football. With talented youngsters. Youngsters whom a genuinely great people (Bontempelli case in point. Just an absolute legend of a bloke).

You guys lost your coach. Your captain. A brownlow medal winner. Your best player from last season (Libba) all before round 1.

You guys are proud. But the AFL community should be proud for you too. What you have achieved has never been replicated. The culture of your club is above exceptional. Your talent above exceptional. Your game style beyond exciting.

Congrats to the doggies. Woof woof.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I thought the doggies were the 'best of the rest' after last week. Easy draw and haven't beat a top team since what - round 5? Then you play this way against the most inform team in the comp.

And you play exciting football. With talented youngsters. Youngsters whom a genuinely great people (Bontempelli case in point. Just an absolute legend of a bloke).

You guys lost your coach. Your captain. A brownlow medal winner. Your best player from last season (Libba) all before round 1.

You guys are proud. But the AFL community should be proud for you too. What you have achieved has never been replicated. The culture of your club is above exceptional. Your talent above exceptional. Your game style beyond exciting.

Congrats to the doggies. Woof woof.
Cheers for the kind words mate, hopefully we meet In the finals!

That was sweet. Skin them off half back. And can someone please tell Der-Wayne to just stop talking. In years to come they will find out he has an IQ akin to Brick Tamland!! Strueth, hawthorn didn't want Gary Snr????? Are the dogs the good news story of the year?
Come on Brick! You may as well be just making "LOUD NOISES"!!!
Great win! Looking to go deep into October!! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back