Movie Avengers: Age of Ultron

Remove this Banner Ad

Civil War is going to be amazing but Infinity War is going to give a new meaning to epic! Will most likely have the GOTG in there as well.

I didn't think they were even going to attempt a Civil War storyline, but awesome. Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Ant Man, Guardians... man Avengers 3 is going to do things to my ejaculate. Peeved they're going with a Captain Marvel movie over a solo Ruffalo World War Hulk film though; that would have wrapped a perfect set of movies.

I didn't think they were even going to attempt a Civil War storyline, but awesome. Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Ant Man, Guardians... man Avengers 3 is going to do things to my ejaculate. Peeved they're going with a Captain Marvel movie over a solo Ruffalo World War Hulk film though; that would have wrapped a perfect set of movies.
I think they have to go with a Civil War story line just to change things up a bit. That's why I'm looking forward to characters like Scarlett Witch and Doctor Strange as well, some different powers.

What? I'm not allowed to dislike the Avengers?
Never said you weren't allowed to.
Congrats on being the only bloke on the planet who thought it was s**t tho o_O

Give LINCOLN with Daniel Day Lewis a try if you're after some high-octane stuff mate :thumbsu:

Never said you weren't allowed to.
Congrats on being the only bloke on the planet who thought it was s**t tho o_O

I'm sure I'm not only one.
Also I said it was average, not necessarily bad.
But I can still be excited about the second one.
The first Captain America I have no time for but the second is probably one of my favourite action movies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely forgot Guardians. I'd have it after Cap 1.

We have conflicting opinions on which comic book movies we each like; I guess that means you, rather than me, are a very poor judge of character, and obviously therefore, must be addicted to crack. :eek:

We have conflicting opinions on which comic book movies we each like; I guess that means you, rather than me, are a very poor judge of character, and obviously therefore, must be addicted to crack. :eek:
Guardians was utter dross. Boring, predictable, safe. Everything a movie shouldn't be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back