Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 36 Official Team Thread - Watch us fly up with greatness

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Is The Win , ScrappyDo , The Sultan and Pistol Night .

The real stuff for us starts next week, you’ve all performed fantastically in pre season and are in top shape to decimate the less fortunate and gifted.

See you in our Rd2 match thread .

CARNA ******* BAGHDAD!!!!

They held him and they elbowed him they tried almost anything on, but back he'd come with another great mark he's becoming the mightiest Bomb!!!! Well played today gab213 and Baghdad 2-2!!! You betcha!

For Gablockenko.

I appreciate it BLUEALLTHRU, but I'm no star, just an ordinary guy trying to have some fun. All I can say is that the SIM continues to be very kind to me. My team has been very kind to me and also, generally speaking, the broader SFA community. I have to thank Robertio again for bringing me over and to you and the rest of the team for making me feel welcome from the start.:thumbsu:

It's been a bit of a tough year, you've all helped to make it a bit more bearable, well you and Carlton deciding to go on a winning run:tearsofjoy:

I appreciate it BLUEALLTHRU, but I'm no star, just an ordinary guy trying to have some fun. All I can say is that the SIM continues to be very kind to me. My team has been very kind to me and also, generally speaking, the broader SFA community. I have to thank Robertio again for bringing me over and to you and the rest of the team for making me feel welcome from the start.:thumbsu:

It's been a bit of a tough year, you've all helped to make it a bit more bearable, well you and Carlton deciding to go on a winning run:tearsofjoy:
You may be the only humble champion Baghdad has ever had:p

View attachment 1675685

They were the days when Baghdad were on Page.1 not this Page.3
💩
1693803095471.gif

Wake up BLUE it’s Page.3 again and the season has started

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may be the only humble champion Baghdad has ever had:p
Please.

You have never heard me mention I won the TeflonTiger award as the all-SFA back pocket in a Premiership year.

Unprecedented!

The Bomba-Train is back on course, with a nice cameo from HaroLad

4 : 16.55 {rFP} - HaroLad sizes the options in front of him.
4 : 16.59 {rFP} - HaroLad goes for goal.
4 : 17.06 {rFP} - He's kicked a sausage roll.
Ophidian Old Boys FFC : 10.3.63
Baghdad Bombers : 13.6.

IMG_6378.jpeg

Full steam ahead with a full head of steam

IMG_6379.jpeg

Bump.

Not enough attention given to this in-depth analysis …
The Bombers, Furies and Gumbies have been the heaviest recruiting clubs of the modern era, with the Bombers topping out at 48 rookies since S24.
YVVdk3Y.png

The Bombers lead the league in rookie recruitment quantity in a stat that will shock no one, averaging 3.7 rookies per season between S24-S36.
But also when you look at retaining those rookies, the leading clubs in retaining recruits in the short to medium term are the Bombers, the Bears and the Gumbies, closely followed by the Swamprats, not withstanding the Bears falling away after 5 seasons …
Just thought it was worthy of acknowledgement.

You’re welcome. 🤛

Bump.

Not enough attention given to this in-depth analysis …

But also when you look at retaining those rookies, the leading clubs in retaining recruits in the short to medium term are the Bombers, the Bears and the Gumbies, closely followed by the Swamprats, not withstanding the Bears falling away after 5 seasons …

Just thought it was worthy of acknowledgement.

You’re welcome. 🤛
Well there's not going to be any more attention to it dragging my thread in here!

IMG_7086.jpeg

IMG_4236.gif

Another win and a solid matchthread against the fire chickens

IMG_3879.jpeg

Good turnout in the nightclub

IMG_0203.jpeg

Big celebration for our boy Jabba73‘s 100th

IMG_3932.jpeg

norway blue showing the Sweet FA what he’s about

IMG_4294.jpeg

The Skipper growing in swagger and confidence

IMG_4186.gif