Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 36 Official Team Thread - Watch us fly up with greatness

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want to point out that Pugs has used the "Media" thread tag instead of the "Official Team Thread" tag.
As first person to respond, you win the prize … an all expenses paid trip to Banhammer for a week of fun and frivolity. MITS will be your tour guide and several of our Baghdad royalty will be dropping by to catch up with you.
Which clown in the leadership group appointed him captain again?
We all did, this gunna be fun!

Let the frothing begin

Where am I in the team list??

That's it.. I retire.

View attachment 1745135
Don't worry mate - Pugsley's still on his training wheels as skipper ....

Pudge-3.jpg

Compare and contrast the following groups:

• Current OOB former Bombers == 3
  • Current Bombers former OOB == 0

Now, what's all that about feeder clubs? :smilecat:
Weird way to attempt to get recruited to Baghdad Braklet, but can’t blame you for trying.

Coming along nicely mate. 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate. Been a bit quiet the past couple days. Had a few mates over Saturday and ended up as pissed as nannas mattress. 😵‍💫
Well the rain in Manchester saved me a carton and a good bottle of whisky, there is always a silver lining.

Sure thing mate. I'm still not sure what you guys are supposed to be doing though. Is something gonna happen?
Oh yeah, we'll actually be playing a pretend game against another pretend team shortly, gonna make for some pretend fun mate.

See - when I put it like that it sounds pretty lame - but once the match thread is up and we start verbally jousting (banter) with
the opposition - you'll see the magic.

Or not.
Welcome aboard ScrappyDo and Co. Cheers to us burning the SFA to the ground in S36. o_O

Bring it on.gif

Sure thing mate. I'm still not sure what you guys are supposed to be doing though. Is something gonna happen?
Next Monday the gates will fling open on Season 36.

12 teams will compete for 4 points per match and players will strut their stuff in the matchthread like peacocks (pun intended).

But Baghdad has the bye in Round 1, so we’ll take our time getting into it.

Good chance to look at how the other teams go about it, or just hang out in the Team PM or the Official Team Thread in here.

Next Monday the gates will fling open on Season 36.

12 teams will compete for 4 points per match and players will strut their stuff in the matchthread like peacocks (pun intended).

But Baghdad has the bye in Round 1, so we’ll take our time getting into it.

Good chance to look at how the other teams go about it, or just hang out in the Team PM or the Official Team Thread in here.
Thanks mate

I suggest rubbing your captain's belly for favorable treatment, but don't get carried away...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back