Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers - Season 36 Official Team Thread - Watch us fly up with greatness

Remove this Banner Ad

"Flying up with greatness" seems a bit lackluster for the hot sandbox crowd.

At least it's better than "Blowing up with mediocrity."

I kid, I kid...
Yeah .... I'm not a fan. Reminds me of the WC Eagles theme song ........ "We're flying high .... " which worked for them when Ben Cousins
was running around and Chad Fletcher was given naloxone / narcan in Vegas to bring him back to life on their end of season trip.

I do digress ..... but I think we need something a bit more spicy myself. Nice contribution Braklet. :curlyloop:

eah .... I'm not a fan. Reminds me of the WC Eagles theme song ........ "We're flying high .... " which worked for them when Ben Cousins
was running around and Chad Fletcher was given naloxone / narcan in Vegas to bring him back to life on their end of season trip.

I do digress ..... but I think we need something a bit more spicy myself. Nice contribution Braklet. :curlyloop:
Just hanging out at the Ritz didn't cut it.

I'll wish all my friends at the Bombers lol good luck for the coming season.
From what I've seen you can take the boy out of Baghdad but you can never take Baghdad out of the boy :p

From what I've seen you can take the boy out of Baghdad but you can never take Baghdad out of the boy :p
Yeah mate, Baghdad was a great club for me but it came time to move on and I'll enjoy our to and fro's from here on in.

The other 26 or so will just have to suck it up when i hold up my 3rd cup in a row.
Let's not get carried away now, I'm looking for my second this season, get to the back of the line:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to point out that Pugs has used the "Media" thread tag instead of the "Official Team Thread" tag.

Which clown in the leadership group appointed him captain again?
Good question. I'm afraid I haven't got a good answer though .........

I just want to point out that Pugs has used the "Media" thread tag instead of the "Official Team Thread" tag.

Hi pumpkin.

No you.

Yeah mate, Baghdad was a great club for me but it came time to move on and I'll enjoy our to and fro's from here on in.

Just go easy. I remember after our match last season

1f5fb70af0cd04baff8a784b6de1f566.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back