Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S19 - Welcome Itsmyshow for Season 20!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Shermy

As I've said in previous seasons I'm not really bothered where I play.
Wing is great, but I'd be happy to see the position used as incentive for any players who deserve the opportunity to play there because of their posting in match threads. We have a few who are doing a great job

Hey Shermy

As I've said in previous seasons I'm not really bothered where I play.
Wing is great, but I'd be happy to see the position used as incentive for any players who deserve the opportunity to play there because of their posting in match threads. We have a few who are doing a great job
Ok mate no worries. We cant make changes to this weeks team do to RL, but I'll get the moves going for the round after.

If Eth doesn't mind, I will pick the team this week. I will give this bullshit SIM one more game.
Not at all, but I'm pretty sure it has to be unchanged.

The Wonders, a team that went 8 rounds before finally registering a win against their fellow wooden spoon rivals in the Bears.

We SHOULD win this one. Right? :(
As long as eth and I stop kicking the wrong way...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, we sure did suck tonight. We just plain sucked. I've seen us suck before but we were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

I can confirm our new sponsor.

dyson.jpg

This rookie is getting schooled and rag dolled lol
I've been getting schooled and rag dolled for years. You'd think you'd get better the more games you play, not in this stupid league :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back