Remove this Banner Ad

IschenkoUBeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Apr 18, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Post your ideas in here.

Who would be the one to speak to? Could you put pressure on those in charge to put:

EVERYBODY meh IUB

with perhaps one of those cartoony pictures on it as well. And maybe some sparkly writing. If you want, I can come down on the Thursday before the game and oversee the project.

Thanks for all your help with this. Just wanted to strike while the iron is hot. If we don't, then maybe people won't meh IUB anymore. :cry:

Post your ideas in here.

Who would be the one to speak to? Could you put pressure on those in charge to put:

EVERYBODY meh IUB

with perhaps one of those cartoony pictures on it as well. And maybe some sparkly writing. If you want, I can come down on the Thursday before the game and oversee the project.

Thanks for all your help with this. Just wanted to strike while the iron is hot. If we don't, then maybe people won't meh IUB anymore. :cry:

You need to speak to NotSoLileasy ;)

Post your ideas in here.

EVERYBODY meh IUB

Up and about early today? Quiet night last night IUB?

No bodies meh IUB last night?

uw474.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back