Movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24 release date)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lex Luthor

CA85J-cWsAA4thN.jpg:large

Looks good! Question is now if he can act the part.

Can't wait to see his take on Luthor (was one of the more polarising casting choices at the time I believe).

Lex Luthor

CA85J-cWsAA4thN.jpg:large

Wish it wasnt black and white, i want to know if he has got more of a tan now. But looks like he could pull it off, i want to see a trailer/scene to see if he can pull off the character.

Wish it wasnt black and white, i want to know if he has got more of a tan now. But looks like he could pull it off, i want to see a trailer/scene to see if he can pull off the character.

Saw this on twitter (don't think its official, just a fan who added colour) - though with the rumours that Lex could be appearing in Suicide Squad as well, maybe that is an orange jumpsuit he is wearing in the black & white pic?

CA9EV0eU0AAuUuP.jpg

Just realised we've just under a year to go (assuming the release date of 25/03/2016 is still the aim). Bleh, hurry up 2016!

What Snyder has to say about his version of Luthor:

“He’s not any of the Lexes that you’ve seen, that’s for sure,” says Snyder, “other than him being a captain of industry and one person to the world and another person to himself. And bald, of course.”

“Our Lex is disarming and he’s not fake,” says Snyder. “He says what he believes and he says what’s on his mind. If you can unravel the string and decipher what he means, it’s all there.”

Superman goes to Gotham to take down Batman because of Luthor's coercion and takes out the batmobile with one punch, by the sounds of it this could be more about Luthor's manipulation before Superman is onto him.

I hope this follows John Byrne's man of steel storyline where Luthor tries to clone Superman making Bizarro.

http://www.tgdaily.com/happyplace/film/131586-batman-vs-superman-plot-details-leak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the Composer of BvS tweeted a pic today of the WB title screen, it looks like first edit is done and the composer is starting to put music in now. Its still a long wait before it comes out.

That's Hans Zimmer right?

That man is godly with some of the scores he composes.

Saw a rumour that a first official BvS trailer may debut alongside the new Mad Max movie. Could be an April Fools day rumour but perhaps there's some truth to it...

That's Hans Zimmer right?

That man is godly with some of the scores he composes.

Saw a rumour that a first official BvS trailer may debut alongside the new Mad Max movie. Could be an April Fools day rumour but perhaps there's some truth to it...

Its Hans and Tom Holkenborg doing it together. Tom was the one who sent out the Tweet. First Trailer will be at Comic-Con. I think they might have something like another 30sec teaser with Mad Max but dont think they will do a full trailer. Comic con would explode if they hold the 2-3min trailer till then, unless they do put it on Mad Max i would expect a full scene at comic con.

May 15th we'll likely see the trailer. Not bad.

Allows a couple of weeks after everyone will be talking about The Avengers 2 (plus the small minor event of the new TFA trailer....) and then try and shift some focus back to DC/WB.

May 15th we'll likely see the trailer. Not bad.

Allows a couple of weeks after everyone will be talking about The Avengers 2 (plus the small minor event of the new TFA trailer....) and then try and shift some focus back to DC/WB.

Whats TFA?

Edit: Nevermind just got it.

4 billion combined box office easy.

Avengers 2 seems set to smash $2 billion. It will demolish the box office. But with all the mega blockbuster movies in recent years, Star Wars really has been the sleeping giant.

It could be anything. There's no other fan base like it. And especially with the disappointment of the prequels, if Abrams delivers on TFA (and from all reports so far, it looks magnificent) then it will be another monster box office performance this December.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back