Multiplat Battlefield 4

Remove this Banner Ad

This is only useful on PC with all the different load times based on different hardware configurations.
I think hes more talking about the lack of sound you have when the game starts on PS4. Takes a while for it to kick in so this should hopefully give us sound by combat time.

I think hes more talking about the lack of sound you have when the game starts on PS4. Takes a while for it to kick in so this should hopefully give us sound by combat time.

That only occurs when you spawn in the vehicle though?

That only occurs when you spawn in the vehicle though?
When do you not spawn in a vehicle? I ain't running for 5 minutes to get to a flag that was taken 4 mins 30 seconds ago.

When do you not spawn in a vehicle? I ain't running for 5 minutes to get to a flag that was taken 4 mins 30 seconds ago.

Point is, the delay won't help that. I've spawned on foot because I missed the chopper to run on foot to a tank/jeep with sound then lost sound.

That would have been listed as a sound bug.

The 15 seconds thing is obviously to allow changes to a loadout before spawning in to only find all the transport vehicles gone...

For PC, the loads time difference between an SSD user to a 5400rpm mechanical drive user can be literally measured in minutes.

Just regarding lack of sound at the start of games on consoles (well PS4, my XB1 copy is still in plastic), I thought this was just to load you into the game faster. The limited sound and low res environment textures makes for much shorter loading times and just pop in by the time you're exiting your home base or changing kits.

I'd be more more worried about your lack of form in this crucial 12 ticket loss the other night. Yes, I am putting this one on you!

LIFT!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/485655271926464256/334853139/

You didn't kick up a fuss when I did this the previous round - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/485644196095000320/790685458/

Quivorir for your eyes as well because you love it.

pantskyle How is this update not useless? There is nothing useful in those patch notes at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I play on Jap servers, disguised as AUS servers judging by the amount of foreign ****s still in them last night :mad:
It's like they have all caught on now.

"Hey, ret's rog on to Austrarian server as they have simirar time zone and we have rag advantage!"

ROR_79ffe8_138080.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back