Multiplat Battlefield 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Tried it the other day, not many servers to choose from but that has always been an issue. Game ran good I thought.

Got smashed by this rail gun s**t. What a joke of a weapon. Sniper can sit on a hill and * you with it.

Man I haven't played this in months, played BF3 instead a few times.
I still haven't bought premium, not sure if i'll bother at this point.

Any XB1 folk still play it?

I was playing a bit of this last week, still cant believe they never fixed the rubber banding.

Lack of servers available has killed it for me though, new maps are s**t and hardly anyone plays the older stuff, my only choice in AUS being Shanghai 24/7 for a couple of days I tried was a joke.

I was playing a bit of this last week, still cant believe they never fixed the rubber banding.

Lack of servers available has killed it for me though, new maps are s**t and hardly anyone plays the older stuff, my only choice in AUS being Shanghai 24/7 for a couple of days I tried was a joke.
I find quite a few conquest 64 player aus servers on vanilla maps. More than the new maps anyway. These don't include the Shanghai 24/7 or Rowdys rape dungeon either.

I find quite a few conquest 64 player aus servers on vanilla maps. More than the new maps anyway. These don't include the Shanghai 24/7 or Rowdys rape dungeon either.

Must be the time of day I'm on, its always those 2, everything else is like 9/64 player servers.

Maybe you were having s**t net, I've played it several times recently with no issues and the new maps are alright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah i didn't have fun on the new maps, too many rail gun flogs everywhere.

Rubber banding was present on the same maps as it has always been, certainly not an issue on my end when Shanghai and Locker ran fine.

Hoping for another Hardline beta soon, interested in seeing what has changed, my only issue was the length of the rounds for each game mode.

Nah i didn't have fun on the new maps, too many rail gun flogs everywhere.

Rubber banding was present on the same maps as it has always been, certainly not an issue on my end when Shanghai and Locker ran fine.

Hoping for another Hardline beta soon, interested in seeing what has changed, my only issue was the length of the rounds for each game mode.
I thought the rail gun was one per map?

I thought the rail gun was one per map?

Must've been muppets camping it, either way it was annoying as s**t. Found the last stand maps too big from what I've played, even for 64 players i was surprised at how long it took to find people. One map in particular, cant remember the name of it, has like a big cargo hanger atop the mountain.

Must be the time of day I'm on, its always those 2, everything else is like 9/64 player servers.
I think there's server problems. If I browse full 64 man conquest, I'll find one, two if I'm lucky. If I go to my history though, I'll find another 3-4 full games that don't normally show up. Quite annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back