FadeAway

Club Legend
Sep 28, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United
Anyone know where Ben Davies is at? Shame is cannot make the seniors!!! I have noticed he isnt even polling in the best for willy anymore???:confused:

I struggle to understand what happened to him in 05 he looked the goods was blindly quick, used the ball alright and could tackle (i remeber vividly 2 of his tackles against the bulldogs in round 22 of that year where he charged from center half back and ran the same player down twice at half forward either side of half time).

hope he pulls his finger out cause he is falling down the pecking order

Anyone know where Ben Davies is at? Shame is cannot make the seniors!!! I have noticed he isnt even polling in the best for willy anymore???:confused:

I think he might have been BoG for Willy a couple of weeks back. I asked much the same question as you yesterday in another thread. I received one response to the effect that his kicking is pretty ordinary. If that's the case, we don't need him in the Ones: we already have a few too many blokes very shaky with their kicking.

One would only ever give up on Ben Davies at their own peril.

This guy oozes class and the blue collar work ethic, which is a rarity nowadays.

I understand some personal problems have held him back a little though.

4+ players have to go at the end of the year. Davis would be close to first on the list at this stage. Nichols, Stanley and Richards probably fill the next 3 places with Wakelin and possibly Buckley to retire. That would mean we could add 6 players via draft and rookie promotions assuming we don’t trade.

One would only ever give up on Ben Davies at their own peril.

This guy oozes class and the blue collar work ethic, which is a rarity nowadays.

I understand some personal problems have held him back a little though.
I know you're a fan , perhaps even related, but it'd be crazy to keep a guy on your list who can't kick....

4+ players have to go at the end of the year. Davis would be close to first on the list at this stage. Nichols, Stanley and Richards probably fill the next 3 places with Wakelin and possibly Buckley to retire. That would mean we could add 6 players via draft and rookie promotions assuming we don’t trade.

Nicholls is a rookie on long term injury promotion, so delisting him does not free up a place on the senior list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back