Leon Davis and Andrew Krakouer reconcile with Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome back Leon Davis and Andrew Krakouer , great news for the pies

Absolutely outstanding - mostly on the part of Leon and Andrew for having the courage and big enough hearts to come back to the club where they suffered ridicule but kudos for the club for MAKING A START at following through on policies that have too long remained on the back burner.

This is true but Andrew already had the courage to return to the club many times after he retired. I've seen him at games and he spoke multiple times at the presidents lunch. It's only recently he decided he didn't want anything to do with us. Either way it's a great result to have this resolved. Leon one of my all time favorites.

This is true but Andrew already had the courage to return to the club many times after he retired. I've seen him at games and he spoke multiple times at the presidents lunch. It's only recently he decided he didn't want anything to do with us. Either way it's a great result to have this resolved. Leon one of my all time favorites.
The way now is clear for the club to move ahead in a meaningful way.

What about JDG coming to terms with his sexuality whilst holidaying in Bali. That brought a year to my eye.
Definitely a close second. Rounding out my top 3 is Nadia Bartel and her heartbreaking struggle of dealing with with an occasional crime in Brighton from her 3 story mansion. Inspiration everywhere.

Definitely a close second. Rounding out my top 3 is Nadia Bartel and her heartbreaking struggle of dealing with with an occasional crime in Brighton from her 3 story mansion. Inspiration everywhere.
Think that was Mrs Judd, but hard to tell them apart.

That was Lady Judd I believe. The only thing breaking on Nadia Bartel is her septum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much confirms he’s a lying sack of s**t. Insisted these two had “cut all communications with the club” just a couple of months ago, yet now they’re accepting jobs with us. You don’t get to that sort of resolution without ongoing communication Harry. I hope he loses his tiny mind over this.
Have to agree with you on this one.

Very good news about their return to the club
Glad the club is listening to them and what they unfortunately went through

I missed that, did someone break in and steal her Kmart plate used to serve unspecified white powders?

But on topic, rapt to see this. Leon and Andy wouldn't have come back this publicly if they thought the clubs actions were BS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back