Leon Davis and Andrew Krakouer reconcile with Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much confirms he’s a lying sack of s**t. Insisted these two had “cut all communications with the club” just a couple of months ago, yet now they’re accepting jobs with us. You don’t get to that sort of resolution without ongoing communication Harry. I hope he loses his tiny mind over this.
I'm glad over the news regardless, but this is certainly an extra dimension. It really pissed me off when he thought he could speak on their behalf, especially about something like this.

Deafening silence from the wonderful Australian media.

FU Murdock.
cced8eb802cb02ea6ccb9505c21975f3.gif

Except for all the Australian media reporting on it:

Edit - Or perhaps just outlets not involved in the multilateral conspiracy involving the AFL, betting agencies etc to somehow get Collingwood?

Edit 2: Nope, the AFL site is on the list…

Was mentioned on the seven or ten news as well. I don't give the news great attention but it certainly piqued my interest..

Except for all the Australian media reporting on it:

Edit - Or perhaps just outlets not involved in the multilateral conspiracy involving the AFL, betting agencies etc to somehow get Collingwood?

Edit 2: Nope, the AFL site is on the list…

Which ones of those are Murdoch's ?

Last edited:
With Lumumba cutting ties to the club and Davis/Krakouer now employed by the club where does that leave things?

Seems both Davis/Krakouer would be well placed to reconcile on behalf of the club even if I’m not sure that’s their responsibility.

With Lumumba cutting ties to the club and Davis/Krakouer now employed by the club where does that leave things?

Seems both Davis/Krakouer would be well placed to reconcile on behalf of the club even if I’m not sure that’s their responsibility.
It leaves him estranged from the club.

This is brilliant.

Pity a reconciliation with Heretier is off the cards but this is great.
Unlike you, I do not favour reconciliation with Heritier. He should be banned from the club for the damage he sought to cause. I have expressed my opinion on his Facebook page and would be keen to follow up in person if given the opportunity. I imagine the past players who have been indirectly criticised by him would also like the chance to say a few words to him.

Great to see Krakouer and Davis have resolved their differences.

Deafening silence from the wonderful Australian media.

FU Murdock.
Maybe if you dropped your prejudices for 5 minutes and actually watched, read or listened to any of these media outlets, you might realise that the conspiracy to ignore or beat up on all that is sacred to you does not in fact exist.

I'm glad over the news regardless, but this is certainly an extra dimension. It really pissed me off when he thought he could speak on their behalf, especially about something like this.
i.e. Being the non-indigenous spokesman for indigenous players and issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was thinking more along the lines of his communication with Davis/Krakouer now they’re club employees.
Right, I getcha.

Whilst not the intent of their employment I guess it may assist in an eventual resolution with H.

I suspect however from comments that Krak made a little while back that they are going on their own paths.

That doesn't answer the question.

Are they going to engage with the playing group and staff on indigenous issues weekly?
Assume its providing awareness and bringing cultural change to an organisation that recognises the need for change and development.

Was thinking more along the lines of his communication with Davis/Krakouer now they’re club employees.
It’s more likely that H will turn on them and label them as sympathisers to racism or some garbage tbh.

Unlike you, I do not favour reconciliation with Heritier. He should be banned from the club for the damage he sought to cause. I have expressed my opinion on his Facebook page and would be keen to follow up in person if given the opportunity. I imagine the past players who have been indirectly criticised by him would also like the chance to say a few words to him.

Great to see Krakouer and Davis have resolved their differences.

You're f****** hot when you're fired up.

I imagine you removing a silken glove and haughtily giving H a slap around the chops with it.

"Neon" Leon was my son's favourite Collingwood player and was genuinely nice to him during a family day at Vic Park.

If Krak had a longer career at Collingwood he'd be remembered as one of our best ever small forwards. Magnificent talent.

Good to have them back.

I love supporting Collingwood this year.

To any who might be fishing for reasons to be cynical about this appointment, be ashamed; you are unable to see a silver lining even when it is hitting you in the head with a baseball bat.

You're f****** hot when you're fired up.

I imagine you removing a silken glove and haughtily giving H a slap around the chops with it.
I wish I had a more imposing physique or at least one capable of absorbing punishment. I would probably just share a joint with H and discuss the merits of golden top versus blue meanie mushrooms.

Improved on the indigenous front, but our relationship with Brazilians remains a bit hairy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back