Rumour Benny Such Is Life Cousins on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

He's hoping the show is based in Columbia.

Seriously though, he'd have to be mad to put himself back in the public eye wouldn't he?

Mind you, i'm not aware of anyone that actually watches this show.

original.jpg

I'm not an expert in the treatment of addiction, but I'm guessing that a decade-long substance abuse problem can't be fixed by hanging out in the jungle for a couple of weeks, eating cockroaches and spiders, all for the amusement of mouth-breathers sitting in front of their idiot lanterns in their front rooms, is the appropriate treatment.

Sorry about the long sentence but I've been on Mydol and wheat beer for the afternoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not an expert in the treatment of addiction, but I'm guessing that a decade-long substance abuse problem can't be fixed by hanging out in the jungle for a couple of weeks, eating cockroaches and spiders, all for the amusement of mouth-breathers sitting in front of their idiot lanterns in their front rooms, is the appropriate treatment.

Can't hurt though. Enforced cold turkey. Hopefully he can stay on for a long time.

He does look in good health in that pic. Even looks a bit stockier than usual

Can I ask what is the point of this show? Do they win anything? Do they get a prize or does it go to something more deserving than a c-grade celeb flog?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back